Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jetsqb101

On-Field Reports: SBLM S2 Series 1-2 Empty On-Field Reports: SBLM S2 Series 1-2

Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:41 pm
03/30

On day 1 of the new SBLM season, the Vegas Centurions walked off at home to get their first victory. Jason Bourne was the hero who hit the double, but Solomon Rrmier @wospy was the man who had to sprint around the bases from 1st to score the game-winning run

Solomon Rrmier wrote:"You know, I'd actually had a pretty poor game to that point, which was a shame, because the rest of the guys had put in a good enough performance to get us to extras. Hadn't even had a hit, 0-4 to there. Our pitching had been fantastic, Beach had a weird unearned run but otherwise went scoreless through 5, Moss came in and looked a little shaky but the rest of the bullpen stepped up to keep us in it. Plus Lechef had a monster night. It's all down to the team to have made it so that the opportunity for me to finish the game was even there in the first place."

03/31

Day 2 of the season had even more drama for Vegas, with this time Ibat Dabal @ngineisheretobatball hitting a walkoff double in the bottom of the 9th!

Ibat Dabal wrote:Obviously the pressure of the moment was huge. When the game is on the line every play and every moment, the room for error becomes minimal. I know what I can bring to a team, and I knew that it was my chance to show it. As the ball was thrown, I could just see everything lining up perfectly in my head. And right when we needed it to win the game, Ibat Dabal

Meanwhile in Pittsburgh, Caleb Marko @Spartan hit a walkoff 2 R HR as the slugger tries to have a big season to lead Pittsburgh back to the title.

Caleb Marko wrote:I love hitting homers, and having one clinch the W is extra special. Just glad to do what I can to help the team win.

04/02

In Chicago, the game made it scoreless until the 14th inning, until Mike Darby @Donno100 hit the game winning single to give the Storm a 1-0 victory.

Mike Darby wrote:It was a truly great feeling. I finally got the chance to be the hero of the game. hopefully with this, people remember this for a good amount of time.

04/04

Archie Swift @Bayley has had a nice start to the season, including an 8 inning 4 hit effort today to improve to 2-0 for Vegas

Archie Swift wrote:I was just coming off a complete game against Miami, so I was really feeling good. I had a lot of success in that game, so going into the game against Chicago, I knew I had to bring my all. We have some real good hitters on that team. As soon as I took the ball, I could feel the knuckle working. I had a feeling that the game was going to go well. With any game, you need to see what you can work on, those two walks, need to go.

04/07

Bobby Boucher @Caboose had a big day for Sherbrooke, going 3-4 with 4 RBIs, 2 on a double and 2 more on a HR.

Bobby Boucher wrote:I always believed in my abilities to make the big plays when it mattered. Nothing gets in my way once I drink some high quality H2O.

04/10

Patrick Star @TTtheT and Snu Mitsu combined for a shutout against Chicago today, with Star throwing 8 innings while only giving up 6 hits.

Patrick Star wrote:I think I could be great, this season. We're only getting better and I'm excited to see what's next.

04/12

1st round draft pick Ezekiel Bridges @zekethatbeast25 had his first dominant performance of the season for Pittsburgh, throwing 7 innings of scoreless ball to get his first win with the Pioneers.

Ezekiel Bridges wrote:To be honest I've been going through the motions this season, I haven't been playing to the best of my ability. However this game I really showed out, and I'm glad for it. Losing out on Pitcher of the Year sucked, however, I've came back with a drive this season, Pittsburgh is once again the best team in the league, and I have no doubt we are going to bring home a 2nd championship. For myself, I expect the best I can do, hoping to redeem myself and raise my draft stock.

04/16

Early in the season, Chien-Ming Wang @Goliathus is looking like a potential Cy Young candidate in the SBLM. The Ace just picked up his 3rd win of the season, and currently has a 0.69 ERA (nice).

Chien-Ming Wang wrote:I had a hot start last season as well. This time though, I want to keep it going as long as possible. I want to be ready for the big league, and to prove that I belong here. I would also take this chance to thank all my new teammates. Without them fielding well, I wouldn't have this hot start.

Spartan likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum