Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jetsqb101

On-Field Reports: SBLM Sim 5 Empty On-Field Reports: SBLM Sim 5

Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
05/14:

Titanic Joe may not have started the game, but he ended it with a pinch hit walk off single for Redwood.

Titanic Joe wrote:I knew what he was gonna throw. I was dialed in. Maybe if the coaches let me play more they would see that I am the best hitter on this team. I'm Titanic Joe!

indeed you are, Titanic Joe

05/15:

Cid Ramirez @7thInningStretch gave up 2 hits in 7 innings pitched, getting a win for Vegas in their 5-1 defeat of Chicago. We caught up with the Vegas ace to talk about his big game:

Cid Ramirez wrote:I always look forward to this matchup, to be honest. My bats went to work for me today, especially LeChef and Bourne. But Coretti's out-pitched me before, and it'll happen again this season, but thankfully I came out on top of this one.

05/16:

Nate Nitro @Cornholio may have had the pitching performance of the season today, going 8 IP with 2 hits allowed against Chicago. We caught up with the hurler to talk about his big breakout performance!

Nate Nitro wrote:I was really in the groove, in the zone today. The pitches felt really good out of my hand in the first inning so I knew I was gonna have a good day. Hard work does pay off, and I’m mostly glad that we were able to get a big win today!

05/17:

Carlos Delgado @oilmandan continued his red hot season with a walkoff 2 run HR for Chicago today!

Carlos Delgado wrote:Teams and more importantly pitchers are starting to fear me. I can see the nerves as soon as I walk to the batters box. I have my agent already looking at ways I can go up to the pro league right now. And I think opposing teams would support me making the jump

05/18:

Sora Mekajiki @McWolf came to bat with the bases loaded in the top of the 11th inning, and saw pitcher Hype Man throw him 4 straight balls to walk in the game winning run. Mekajiki believes that the pitchers in this league are intimidated of him, and he's going to force them to throw him strikes.

Sora Mekajiki wrote:Sora is like swordfish. Swim fast. Pierce strong. Pitchers scared of my bat.

05/19:

Ashweather Cett @Kelsier had the highlight play of his season so far today, a walkoff 3 run home run to lift Chicago over Sherbrooke

Ashweather Cett wrote:What a feeling, such a great feeling to bring it home tonight. I've been doubted the whole road here, and to knock that big hit against McRwain? You can't deny me now, it's time for this league to wake up. Ashweather Cett is here to play.

Wally Coleman @jhatty8 had a big day at the plate, going 4-4 with the game winning single in the top of the 9th to lift Vegas over Redwood

Wally Coleman wrote:I just hit the ball really well I guess, expanding my skillset from not only catching balls to hitting balls has helped. I'm happy to support LV and excited for the next one

05/20

Patrick Star @TTtheT came up huge for Pittsburgh with a complete game shutout over Miami

Patrick Star wrote:I've been struggling lately, so it's been nice to finally have a good game. Hopefully we see more of this from me in the future!

05/22

Jermaine Cole @DollarAndADream blanked the Flamingos today with a complete game 7K shutout. It was Cole's best performance of the season thus far

Jermaine Cole wrote:I put a lot of pride into my pitching, and I am glad that the work I have been putting in has paid off so far. The main thing I strive for is the power of my throw, and I think it's starting to show more consistently the more that I play. It's been great to earn some of these big wins for Sherbrooke, individual performances aside.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum