Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jetsqb101

On-Field Reports: SBLM Sim 3 Empty On-Field Reports: SBLM Sim 3

Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:18 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Another sim is in the books, and we once again have player quotes from some of the biggest SBLM heroes and top performers!

4/21

Magnus Coretti @omgitshim spoke with us immediately following his CGSO win over Las Vegas:

Magnus Coretti wrote:"It's always a good feeling when you can go out there and just throw strikes. The defense made me look good out there today and the offense came through when they needed to. Very proud of our team."

4/22

Erik Shawn @Grape gets his first win of the season after starting 0-5, posting a line of 7.0 IP, 7 H, 2 R, 2 BB, 2 K against Las Vegas.

Erik Shawn wrote:"It always feels good to get a win. I was hoping that it would come sooner, but nothing you can do about the past. Hopefully I can build on it and get a good streak going"

Redwood City wins a marathon game over Miami in 16 innings by a final score of 6-4. The manager of Redwood had the following to say:

"Obviously you love to get the win, our bullpen came up huge in that game getting us through multiple innings. We gotta get back to the hotel and get some rest though because we are some tired kangaroos right now”

4/23

Beatrix Ajax
@I hit balls gooder with a complete game shutout to win a pitcher's duel against Ezekiel Bridges to get her 2nd win of the season

Beatrix Ajax wrote:""That was one of the more entertaining matchups I have had this year. Knowing how competitive Ezekiel is, it kind of just felt right to win against him. we both played our hearts out and ultimately my team backed me up with that one necessary run to win. He is a hell of a competitor and I always enjoy when we face off but I am going to savor this moment in the now. Who knows, he may end up getting the better of me next time around but I will be well prepared by then and ready for the duel."

4/24

Spaceship Watermelon, a personal favorite bot name in the league, hits a walk off grand slam against Redwood City's closer No Pants Stan

Spaceship Watermelon wrote:"As soon as the ball left the pitcher's hand, I knew it was out of here. Fastball, a bit low and inside; my sweet spot. It felt really good to win this, especially in front of our fans. This one is for you Miami, suck it Andrew."

4/26

Original Dale-Cooper
@nykonax with a 2 inning save to give Pittsburgh a 1 run victory over Miami.
Original Dale-Cooper wrote:"Wait what even is a save? I got one of those. Cool. Anways I don't even know much about baseball, I just throw the ball and get some money for it. Sometimes coach tells me to throw it at their bat, sometimes he tells me to throw it away from their bat. I really don't know. Anyways I just threw the ball how I normally do and I guess it worked out."

4/27

Delvin Rooks
@AW13 with an impressive 5-5 night, but it was Sherbrooke who walked away with a 1 run win in a 9-8 thriller.

Delvin Rooks wrote:“Damn, was seeing the ball well tonight. Just trying to get on base, we were right there. Gotta work to get timely hits”

4/28

Ezekiel Bridges
@zekethatbeast25 continues his dominating season with a CGSO over Sherbrooke

Ezekiel Bridges wrote:"Well. It’s the first ever time something like that has happened for me. This week has been crazy for me. Leading the league in ERA. Going 4-2 so far. Chicago has been the best so far. And it’s obvious we are one of the best teams in the league. I’m just glad to get this opportunity and shine the lights on this squad. Hopefully my level of play keeps up!"

4/29

Chien-Ming Wang @Goliathus impresses in a complete game shutout against Redwood
Chien-Mig Wang wrote:
"I was still adjusting to this league in the early part of the season and I think I have got it down now. I pitched much better recently and I am hoping to stay in form for as long as I can. I want to say thanks to my teammates who field the ball amazingly in the complete game shutout. There will be no CGSO without them working hard on every potential hit."

4/30

Walk off HR for Guillermo Mata as Redwood walks off against Chicago. We spoke to him post-game and were told the following through a translator:

Guillermo Mata wrote:“Wow, we are fighters. I am happy my team put me in place to make something happen. I just closed my eyes and swung the bat, next thing I know, we won!”
05/01

Jellyfish Aquamarine hits a walk off HR, capping off a 7-R comeback against Sherbrooke
Jellyfish Aquamarine wrote:
"Not gonna lie, I was jealous of the attention Spaceship got the other day after her walkoff grand slam. I'm glad I ger to be in the spotlight this time."
McWolf
McWolf

On-Field Reports: SBLM Sim 3 Empty Re: On-Field Reports: SBLM Sim 3

Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:51 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Wow, Spaceship really has something against you @AW13

This one is for you Miami, suck it Andrew.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum