Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jetsqb101

On-Field Reports: SBLM Sim 6 Empty On-Field Reports: SBLM Sim 6

Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:07 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
05/24:

A brawl broke out between Sherbrooke and Miami after pitcher Jermaine Cole @DollarAndADream hit Rose Crocodile with a pitch, leading to the benches clearing and both players being ejected from the game.

Rose Crocodile wrote:He hit me, I hit him. Don't push me, punk!

Jermaine Cole wrote:Look, it is what it is. He's a good player and I was trying to get under his skin. I guess it worked too well and we both got ejected. I'm always down for a brawl on the mound if that's what happens. I'm just glad we came out with the big win.

05/25

Rocky Mitchell @Lefty hits 2 HRs in a 10-4 beatdown victory over the Pittsburgh Pioneers. Rocky has been an elite power hitter in the league so far, pacing the SBLM with 20 HRs, 6 more than than 2nd place.

Rocky Mitchell wrote:You know, I'm just getting into the swing of things, I started off the season kinda slow and now I'm starting to take off. A lot of it was getting used to the pitchers and learning the kinda pitches they like to throw.

*Remaining quotes coming soon*
DollarAndADream

On-Field Reports: SBLM Sim 6 Empty Re: On-Field Reports: SBLM Sim 6

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:22 am
Twisted Evil
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum