Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
siddhus

GM Hiring and League Update Empty GM Hiring and League Update

Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:57 pm
Hey SBLers,

Thank you for all your patience as the staff has been sorting out all the issues related to starting a league. Everyone must remember that starting a league is harder than it sounds, and our admin and staff crew have worked every single day to sort out problems, whether that be in VC or in the staff chat.

The league will be starting off with 4 minor and major league teams.  Players will enter the minor league draft where they will be added to an SBLL (Simulation Baseball Lower League) roster. People who wish to create an additional player will create an SBML (Simulation Baseball Major League) filler that will be drafted but our Major Leagues GMs. We are aiming for four teams in each league for the first season.  As the league progresses, we plan to add more teams based on interest.

Now for the part, you all have been waiting for, the GMs. We would like to thank every one that applied. It was hard to choose from such a strong selection of applicants. We can honestly say this bunch made the selection proves nearly impossible. GMs were chosen based on the strength of their applications, things like experience, dedication, and enthusiasm were prioritized in the selection process. If you were unsuccessful in this round of hiring, I would like to let you know that you are welcome to contact me and discuss the decision (know that there are likely to be more GMing opportunities in the near future and we hope to see you all apply again).

Without further ado, your major league GMs will be:

@Lefty__
@Bushito
@Kachur
@prezzys

And your minor league GMs will be:
@wospy
@Spartan
@Big Mac
@Snussu

Congrats to everyone chosen. More details regarding player creation and the league structure will be released in the coming days. I encourage everyone here to invite your friends, so that way we can make this league successful.

- SBL Staff
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum