Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Spartan
Spartan

S1 Pittsburgh GM Hiring Thread Empty S1 Pittsburgh GM Hiring Thread

Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:23 am
Hello all! It is with both happiness and a bit of sadness that I am announcing that I have accepted the position of SBLM commissioner starting the end of S0. For this reason, I feel that it is only appropriate that I step down as the GM of the Pittsburgh Pioneers. I loved creating this team and managing it, but the health of the minor league is most important. I'm just glad that I was able to bring a team to Pittsburgh, and could help the team have a great inaugural season so far!

With that being said, applications for the Pittsburgh GM position are now open! Please look at the following qualifications, and either message me on forums, or on Discord at uɐʇɹɐdS#6301 to express interest.

Preferred Qualifications (these are not required, just an idea of what we're looking for!):

• Experience in a GM position
  • Experience with OOTP, or a willingness to learn more about OOTP mechanics
  • Experience teaching/mentoring new members
  • Baseball knowledge, or a willingness to learn more about baseball strategies
  • Willingness to create and foster great relationships in the SBLM community!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
lovesmuffins
lovesmuffins

S1 Pittsburgh GM Hiring Thread Empty Re: S1 Pittsburgh GM Hiring Thread

Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:38 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Experience in a GM position: I'm sure if I say this one more time Sid will hit me with a hammer.... I was an assistant GM for DangerGolding whilst he was away for a season (we didn't do very good but I learned a lot.)
Experience with OOTP, or a willingness to learn more about OOTP mechanics (I am good at learning stuff and know a lot about the game already, I also have a friend (not in league) willing to aid me with strats (he's a god at the game)/
Experience teaching/mentoring new members: I sorta ruh my own league and frequently helping ppl figured out updating.
Baseball knowledge, or a willingness to learn more about baseball strategies: I've played baseball as a kid and watched it as a kid. I know the strategies listed in the game.
Willingness to create and foster great relationships in the SBLM community!: This is my 3rd GM application if that doesn't show willingness to grow this community IDK WHAT Is! I have many good friends already in this league and I'm constantly trying to recruit ppl to it (outside the SBA,EFL,ETC. circles)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum