Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Updaters

+2
Uphillmoss
omgitshim
6 posters
Go down
omgitshim
omgitshim

League Updaters Empty League Updaters

Tue May 19, 2020 6:40 pm
League Updaters

The SBL needs a group of dedicated updaters that will be counted on to update their assigned team's players each week after the deadline on Saturday night. This job consists of checking a players update thread for mistakes, updating their roster page to reflect the attribute changes made as well as their TPE & banked counts. This job is done on Sunday (earlier the better).

This position pays 3 TPE a week and increases your weekly cap to 14 TPE.

Please apply within this thread, including in your application any experience you may have doing this job in other leagues. No experience is required to apply for this position.
Uphillmoss

League Updaters Empty Re: League Updaters

Tue May 19, 2020 6:47 pm
Would love to apply for this. I did forum updating for a season with a lacrosse league that didn’t work out. I have also been in sim leagues for a while and really want to help out
JorgTheGoat03

Tue May 19, 2020 10:01 pm
I would love to be able to help out the league by being an updater. While I don't have any experience updating, I do think that I'll be able to get the hang of it pretty quickly. In the case that it helps, my current experience is that I'm an AC in the SBDL and a beat writer for 2 different teams (1 in the SBDL and 1 in the SBA). On a side note, it might take me until 4 PM EST to finish updating some weeks.
7thInningStretch

Sun May 24, 2020 2:28 pm
Hey all - am more than happy to throw in some updates as you need them!

Staff already largely knows how active I am, just point me in the right direction if you need another. Smile
GustavMattias
GustavMattias

Wed May 27, 2020 11:25 pm
Don't know if this is still hiring, but count me in as interested! Would love to help this league get off the ground any way I can.
Hooperorama

Thu May 28, 2020 8:20 am
Would love to apply Smile. I may not have enough experience, but I am very active and kind.
GustavMattias
GustavMattias

Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:04 pm
GustavMattias wrote:Don't know if this is still hiring, but count me in as interested! Would love to help this league get off the ground any way I can.

This still applies if you need people! I have a job already running Statmaster, so please give this to someone without a job over myself if such a person is interested and available.
I'm mainly interested as Statmaster isn't run during the offseason and I can't cap out during that time, so this job would allow me to do that. I'm also an updater over in the EFL, so I've got some experience and wouldn't require much instruction.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum