Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GustavMattias
GustavMattias

S1 Statmaster Week 3 Empty S1 Statmaster Week 3

Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:11 am
HELLO HELLO! I may or may not have to get up in five hours, so I'll make this short.

HERE IS THE FORM
Here is the spreadsheet where other responses, previous weeks, and the leaderboard may be found

-Play Statmaster to earn leaderboard points every week! At the end of the season, yours truly will hand out TPE based on leaderboard placement.
-The deadlines for each question are listed on the form--the first question must be answered by the start of the first sim, the third question by the start of the third, and all others by the start of the second (I'll make the order less confusing one of these weeks).
-You may submit multiple responses, but only the MOST RECENT pre-deadline submission for any given question will be counted. Yes, you can make submissions for a question multiple times, but only one of those times will count officially.

Good luck! Tell your teammates and friends all about it; the more the merrier!
Lefty
Lefty

S1 Statmaster Week 3 Empty Re: S1 Statmaster Week 3

Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:18 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I finally remembered to do this lol
GustavMattias
GustavMattias

S1 Statmaster Week 3 Empty Re: S1 Statmaster Week 3

Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:03 pm
PUBLIC SHAMING NOISES

It's time to list the winners of Statmaster this week! As always, this is NOT a TPE payout; the TPE will come at the end of the season.

Question 1: How many strikeouts will Beatrix Ajax (Indianapolis) record in the first sim (June 5th-15th)? Ajax just managed to sneak in three starts in this run of sims, giving @I Hit Balls Gooder (who did NOT play Statmaster this week; let us scream through their sleeping hours) a grand total of 12 strikeouts. Nobody got this correct, but @Cornholio was only one off with a guess of 11.

Question 2: How many RBIs will Carlos Delgado (Dallas) record in the second sim (June 16th-25th)? @oilmandan ALSO did not play Statmaster this week--you can rest assured that my pile of hate mail is on the way already. Delgado played these 10 sims and picked up 4 RBIs, a number guessed on the nose by @Uphillmoss and @Goliathus.

Question 3: How many times will Flynn Fungo (Toronto) strike out in the third sim (June 27th-July 6th)? It took three questions to get to our first mention of a member who did play Statmaster this week. This time it's @Uphillmoss, who I should probably be nice to anyway given that he's my updater boss now. Fungo (a term used to describe a longer, lighter bat used to hit balls tossed up in the air during pregame warmups) didn't go down much in the most recent sim (in fact, he's on a big hit streak at the moment), striking out six times. This guess was made exactly correctly by @Jetsqb101 and @McWolf.

Question 4: What will Domingo Rodriguez' (Charlotte) WHIP be at the end of the third sim? @acydburn proved himself to be a complete and utter disgrace this week, not playing Statmaster! Rodriguez, however, didn't, finishing up the week with a WHIP of 1.19. This was again guessed dead-on by @Jetsqb101.

Question 5: How many games will Indianapolis win in ALL THREE sims this coming week (all 30 games)? For those of you who have played EFL's Statmaster this season, "over or under 15" would have been a great prompt for this question. This week, it was over--the Invaders won 17 games. A few guesses of 16 and one of 18 bracketed this answer pretty well, but the answer was guessed (again, exactly correctly!) by @omgitshim.

I'll get to posting Week 4 a bit later tonight, but for now, enjoy your points and spread the hype.

LEADERBOARD
4 points
@JorgTheGoat03
@omgitshim

3 points
@Goliathus
@Jetsqb101
@Uphillmoss

2 points
@McWolf
@oilmandan
@Playmaker