Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Big Mac
Big Mac

Big Mac's Brand Empty Big Mac's Brand

Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:29 pm
Wayne Taylor the Catcher for the Chicago Storm hasn’t had the greatest season, but he definitely has started to get better as the season progresses. His play might lower his draft stock, but his work ethic is a big help. As the season has progressed we are approaching the all-star game, but Wayne Taylor didn’t make the all-star game, he was obviously frustrated. Though he can’t be mad, but as they say Hard Work beats Talent ,when Talent doesn’t work hard. These where his collective thoughts on the whole situation. "Obviously I haven’t had the best season, but I’ll keep working hard and one day I’ll be much better then an all-star, I’ll be a HOFer. Nothing and no one can stop me. Good day to you fellow SBLMers." Now that you’ve seen Taylor's thought on the all-star game and him not being in we will know hear from the GM of the Chicago Storm - Big Mac about the standings and play of his team. "We quite clearly have an amazing team filled with great players. We will make the playoffs no matter what, and we will win the entire thing. Anything less would hurt the hearts of our fans. I must especially congratulate Ezekiel Bridges on his amazing play on the season, and I genuinely think he will and should be the mvp of the season as he’s just overall been very very dominant." Well that’s all for now and this is Big Mac logging off.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum