Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
I Hit Balls Gooder
I Hit Balls Gooder

BAJ's Brand Section Empty BAJ's Brand Section

Mon May 04, 2020 5:09 am
Code:
Date: May 4th, 2020

Today I made it official that I was going to be taking my talents to the minor league system for the Simulation Baseball League. I am not quite sure how well I will fare against the rest of the competition but I plan to give it my all. I heard they pay you to play ball which will come in handy as I continue my journey through high school. The money that I save up from playing ball will help me get through college and help me get off on the right footing when I graduate from both high school and college. I know it will be very stressful and time consuming but I am fairly certain that I can handle the pressure of school work and sports. I mean we have witnessed it in history many of time and I am confident in the young woman that I am. It will be a true testament to how I approach things and how I handle difficult situations in life. I know that I will be very tired but I have to do something and I know that I am a very exceptional baseball player and I just want to prove that I can play with the best.
I Hit Balls Gooder
I Hit Balls Gooder

BAJ's Brand Section Empty Re: BAJ's Brand Section

Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:16 pm
Code:
Date: June 3rd, 2020

I know I have been radio silent for awhile and it's time I came back and made my voice heard. There has been so much violence going on in the world and quite frankly some of it is right and some isn't. The main thing I want to get across is the fact that black people as a whole are treated poorly compared to white people and that is not alright. Quite frankly it disgusts me that they are seen as either thugs, victims or just someone who "matches the profile." I stand behind the black community in saying that I am disgusted with the way the government handles situations involving black people. They shouldn't have to fear for their lives just leaving their house or walking down the street. They shouldn't be looked at any differently than white people and they should not be profiled for their skin color. Things have to change for the better of this country and they need to change as soon as possible. Black children should not have to grow up without a parent or have to worry about living in fear all their lives. Black people deserve to be treated they way white people are in ALL MATTERS in life. Please stand with me as we protest and preach that BLACK LIVES MATTER.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum