Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DollarAndADream

Jermaine Cole Brand Empty Jermaine Cole Brand

Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:32 pm
Another season gone in the SBLM for me, but this time with the Chicago Storm. It has been a very fun season. I was one of the top pitchers in the whole SBLM, and was leading or top 5 in many of the categories on the leaderboards. The sad thing for me is that my team did not go all the way in the post-season. The championship is always the ultimate goal, so it is sad to see us in Chicago not get to that mark.

One thing I want to say is a big congrats to the Sherbrooke Mohawks. They were the first team I ever played for in the SBLM, and the beginning days of my career. It's a little sad to me to not be there to win it all with them, but it is what it is. I had my great times in Chicago, and I believe I delivered what was asked for when the Storm drafted me.

What's going on for me now? Well, it's on to bigger and better things. Time to move up to the SBL to whatever team wants to draft me. I have no preferences on SBL teams. I just want to go out there and win championships.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum