Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Opening Day 3/7

+23
Big Mac
Caboose
acydburn
Grape
Cornholio
prezzys
Symmetrik
oilmandan
CaptainHook
Lefty
JorgTheGoat03
StackTheRacks12
Snussu
AW13
Doomsday
Snowball
Jetsqb101
7thInningStretch
omgitshim
Pingu
Psanchez55
lovesmuffins
McWolf
27 posters
Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Road to Opening Day 3/7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Road to Opening Day 3/7

Wed May 27, 2020 1:25 am
Road to Opening Day 3/7 - Page 2 59-B4-C2-ED-E3-A0-46-A2-B685-7868-E33-A9-FEF
Spartan
Spartan

Wed May 27, 2020 9:02 am
Ranking the teams based on the population of their cities!

4. Sherbrooke

Sherbrooke features the most modest population, checking in at a mere 167,162 in 2017. To be honest, probably the only city in the SBLM that should actually be the home of a minor league team.

3. Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh is the city that doesn't quite feel as chaotic as a city, and the population reflects that. Pittsburgh checks in at a solid 301,048, a number surely deflated by the number of college students who are on the UPitt and CMU campuses nearly year-round.

2. Las Vegas

Vegas checks in at 2 with a hefty 644,644. Vegas is the 28th most populated city in the US and the most populated city in the state of Nevada. Fans will be sure to fill up the seats of this team!

1. Chicago

There's absolutely no question that Chicago would first in a population rankings, which to me, at this time, is the only thing this team can be ranked #1 at (<3 u Big Mac). Chicago boasts a whopping 2.706 million humans, one of the largest cities in the US. More fitting for a Major team than a Minor team, but there's no question this franchise will have success in such a major city.
SecondBaseBabe
SecondBaseBabe
Admin

Thu May 28, 2020 12:16 am
Rank SBLM Teams By Logo Design

Pioneers: Being on the team now I am particularly bias about this design that reminds me of Davy Crockett. I do remember telling Spartan there better be a racoon hat and there is. I think this is a design that was an unexpected avenue but I really enjoy what has been done with this so far.

Centurions: The colors are fantastic and the theme makes me think Wospy intentionally wanted to transpose us all to Caesars palace in Vegas. The only think i am not a big fan of is the plant embellishments but they are very easy to look over when the rest of both the design and concept are this amazing.

Storm: It is not that i hate the Chicago logo it is just everything about it is very been there done that for me personally. I have been on a few sim teams that have been based in Chicago and connections to wind or storms are a very thematic rout for that area. Add on the fact that it spots a red and black color scheme and I would call this a very traditionally inspired team.

Mohawks: It is finny this is so low on my list because I love the color combination. The design itself is nice but I just don't think it is what i would have gone for. The city, and the concept would have been low on my personal list add in the fact that it is a very masculine logo with no personal point of interest for me. Still when i look at this logo it is easy to see why other may love it, it will remain in limbo for me at the time being.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum