Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Big Mac
Big Mac

3rd SBLM team revealed Empty 3rd SBLM team revealed

Sun May 10, 2020 6:32 pm
This will be the 3rd team (at the time of writing at least).

I originally wanted an international team, but that wasn't allowed (outside of Canada and the U.S) So from there, I talked to Bushito about helping me with my logo, and from there it was figuring out where the team would be located. It was essentially between two cities in the US, one that’s not relatively a big city and the other very well known. Both have multiple professional sport league teams, and Milwaukee is most known for its beer and its dairy. Chicago is known for its history and it's amazing food. So there wasn't really a specific deciding factor besides it's pro-sports history, and how I wanted to continue that tradition. So with that being said I obviously chose Chicago as I said for those who didn't catch. So our logo is now to be feasted upon your eyes as the first revealed logo without words on it.
Spoiler:
The Chicago Storm! Isnt she beautiful?
Now for the uniform and hats, and just a warning there’s a lot going on here. The hat has a kinda wacky feel to it, but the jersey is simple basic pinstripe (cause who can go wrong with those). So let’s see those bad boys.
Spoiler:
Well that’s all, and you might just be the first Superstar in Chicago see you soon.
siddhus

3rd SBLM team revealed Empty Re: 3rd SBLM team revealed

Mon May 11, 2020 1:50 am
Love the team idea. Chicago teams are always cool.
Caboose

Tue May 12, 2020 2:04 pm
Hmm, I can't hear Chicago and not think about Bootcamp there. All the hot and sweaty days baking in the humid sun... Best of luck to you though!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum