Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snussu

Second SBLM Team arrives! Empty Second SBLM Team arrives!

Sun May 10, 2020 3:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Second SBLM Team arrives! Challe10
So we got our first team announced to the SBLM! Here we have another one for you guys!

Your second team in the League will be Sherbrooke Mohawks!
Spoiler:

When I first started to scrap together an idea for a Team I wanted to it to be located in Toronto/Quebec area. I didn't want to go with the obvious City's like Toronto or Montreal. Wanted something unique. Then I started to look for smaller city's in the providence's and Sherbrooke caught my eye. This City has never had a professional sports team, They have rich history and its beautiful. The color scheme really only came to life along with the logo and doesn't have any cool background to it. The colors were chosen based on what worked together and wasn't used by other teams.
The name Mohawks dawned on me while learning about Sherbrooke's past. Mohawks were the first inhabitants of the area and represent the are well in my opinion.

This reveal wasn't as well done as the previous one due to tight schedule on my behalf. I will be revealing our Jerseys on a later date before the season starts! Lets get excited for the next one!
Caboose

Second SBLM Team arrives! Empty Re: Second SBLM Team arrives!

Tue May 12, 2020 2:02 pm
Awesome looking forward to seeing what you've got for jerseys. Colors look great as well
siddhus

Sun May 17, 2020 12:23 am
Nice team idea. We always needed a Canda team.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum