Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nykonax

SBL Team? SBL Team! Empty SBL Team? SBL Team!

Sun May 24, 2020 2:48 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hey everyone,

After Kachur nuked himself off the face of the planet I was approached to become GM and take over his “spot”. I knew I wanted my team somewhere in Canada, and it seemed like the west was a better option with how the rest of the teams were branded. However, I didn’t want to go with the stereotypical Vancouver/Calgary/Edmonton. Instead I went with a major city, but not found in many sim leagues, and just so happens to be the capital of British Columbia.... Victoria!

Victoria, while not being the biggest city in B.C or even Western Canada, it’s still a major hub of Canada and has a large shipping/cruising industry, however that’s not the direction I took. Victoria and Vancouver Island have a huge amount of biodiversity, and one of Victoria’s major attractions is it’s butterfly gardens, another part of its history comes from its name, Victoria, named for Queen Victoria of England at the time. Maybe you can see where I’m going with this team name.

Without further ado, I introduce my team….

Spoiler:

I guess I should also show my logo, courtesy of Blade/Hussy/Whatever she’s called on here

Spoiler:
SecondBaseBabe
SecondBaseBabe
Admin

SBL Team? SBL Team! Empty Re: SBL Team? SBL Team!

Sun May 24, 2020 2:55 pm

I guess I should also show my logo, courtesy of Blade/Hussy/Whatever she’s called on here

Spoiler:

SecondBaseBabe actually, but to be fair i have way to many sim names Smile
Snowball
Snowball

Sun May 24, 2020 3:23 pm
Looks great Nyko
StackTheRacks12

Tue May 26, 2020 9:50 pm
#ForTheQueen
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum