Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Themed Task June 1st 2020- June 7th 2020

+23
aCrypticPancake
Symmetrik
JorgTheGoat03
Jetsqb101
lovesmuffins
prezzys
Doomsday
Snussu
DollarAndADream
7thInningStretch
TTtheT
Snowball
Psanchez55
oilmandan
omgitshim
acydburn
AnthonyOuellet
zekethatbeast25
Big Mac
Cornholio
Pingu
CaptainHook
SecondBaseBabe
27 posters
Go down
Goliathus

Themed Task June 1st 2020- June 7th 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Themed Task June 1st 2020- June 7th 2020

Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:34 am
The Preseason
How do you feel about how your team did in the preseason? A: Fair showing, not super good but not super bad.
Do you think that the preseason acutely shows what teams are going to do well? A: Fuck no, it's just 10 games in a high variance sport.
Did you do better or worse than you expected in the preseason games? A: Worse, but it's only preseason so I don't care.
How do you think  your team's preseason MVP is? A: I am sorry but the stats are gone by now for me to really check and give you one.

About Your Team
Does anyone on your team have any odd pregame rituals or habits? A: Pingu Flipperson. I see him praying to the Penguin God and the Sim God. I don't know wtf those things are but it sounds like some evil cult shit.
How do you feel about your team colors? A: Not too bad, I do like the color but I don't think it fits the team. I expect aqua-themed name or just...not warriors(unless it's sailors or shit like that).
Do you participate in team cheers? A: Fuck yeah, the Asian baseball have all kind of cheers and even cheersleader. I am a tad sad that American play the game more in a "humble" fashion. I like sports with emotion.
What is the mood in the LR after the Preseason? A: We can't wait to go out and play for real.

About You
Do you have a Nickname that your teammates call you? ( How did you get it, if not do you wish you had one?) A: They call me the master of OOTP, cuz I am, with a big ego to boot.
Is your attitude the same on and off the field? What kind of vibe would your opponents say you give off? A: I am a quiet dude that work the day and not talk too much.
What is the one thing you would never share with a teammate? A: That I am from an alternate timeline where MLB exists. I mean, I told them, they didn't believe me so I ain't sharing it with no one no more. They laughed at me, told me I watched too much Dr. Who. Like WTF?!

If there were sponsorships  do you think your player would get one? A: Heck yeah, one of the top SP of the league, why not?
What type of company or brand do you think you could rep with pride? A: I consider myself a deeply patriotic man so I would like to represent some Taiwanese brands.
Kelsier

Themed Task June 1st 2020- June 7th 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Themed Task June 1st 2020- June 7th 2020

Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:46 pm
The Preseason
How do you feel about how your team did in the preseason?
We did alright. Some of us overperformed, others under, but it was great to just get out on the field again.

Do you think that the preseason acutely shows what teams are going to do well?
Absolutely not. It's preseason, bro.

Did you do better or worse than you expected in the preseason games?
I did miles better, considering I had 0 expectations.
How do you think your team's preseason MVP is?
Uh, me. Duh.

About Your Team
Does anyone on your team have any odd pregame rituals or habits?
I've caught Zeke staring in the mirror chanting "I'm the GOAT." It's...odd.
How do you feel about your team colors?
My team's colors are perfect. You might them it's boring, but I love em.
Do you participate in team cheers?
Who doesn't?!?!
What is the mood in the LR after the Preseason?
We're all excited, and we think we can contend with anyone.
About You
Do you have a Nickname that your teammates call you? ( How did you get it, if not do you wish you had one?)
I don't. I kinda wish they'd give me one, but I might be one of the quietest guys we have so...
Is your attitude the same on and off the field? What kind of vibe would your opponents say you give off?
I'm always looking to relax, chill, and just let things be man. Same here as there. You can't be two separate people or you'll lose yourself quickly.
What is the one thing you would never share with a teammate?
My locker room. And my glove. That's gross.
If there were sponsorships do you think your player would get one?
No. But I'd take one!
What type of company or brand do you think you could rep with pride?
I'd represent any company well. Hard to be upset with a guy who doesn't talk in the media and plays clean.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum