Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
denns
denns

Joey Ingram Player Application Empty Joey Ingram Player Application

Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:15 am
Player Name: Joey Ingram
Weight: 6'2
Height: 203
1.) Your Backstory: Growing up in Portland I can tell that baseball was not my first sport when I was getting through my teen years. I was always in the football field and mainly grew up with some of the guys that you see when you plug the EFL on your television. Yet I found out that baseball was the way to go at the age of 18. After that, I've just been a natural and have been practicing a lot in order to be able to be one of the game's greatest of all time. That's what I aim for and what could be best then getting to the SBLM and showcase my talents!
2.) Your past Baseball experiences: As mentioned earlier I started focusing on Baseball aged 18. I have to trully keep working hard but I have the strength to never giveup and achieve my dreams. I'm going to be great, I can promise you that!
3.) What type of player are you? I'm the type of player that will get your team wins and effort plays. I love guiding my team and I'll be a great fit to everyone that needs leadership in their locker room!
4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM? I got a few phonecalls for some big teams tryouts but I want to stay humble and start in the Minors and slowly grow into one of the SBL's biggest stars. I want to be humble all day like my grandparents taught me.
5.) Interesting facts about your player. Joey likes to play with his small brothers in their family house yard. He lost his parent when he was very young but his stepfather has been a great figure in his life and a great enforcer for him to be a professional player. He is great friends with Ja LongArm and Jalen Fleck, both EFL players.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum