Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zekethatbeast25
zekethatbeast25

Ezekiel Bridges Declares Empty Ezekiel Bridges Declares

Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:03 am
After being drafted as the 4th Overall Pick in the S1 SBLM Draft, Ezekiel Bridges has declared for the upcoming S2 SBL Draft. He's arguably the best upcoming pitcher out there and was recently the runner-up to the Pitcher of the Year Award for S0. In his first season, Bridges was a stud for the Chicago Storm, he was one of their best pitchers, however, because he came into the league later than usual, he was re-entered into this year's SBLM Draft. Here he went to the Pittsburgh Pioneers, the defending SBLM champions, this is a great place for Bridges to break out in his final season in the SBLM, and here, we were able to get a quote from him on why he declared, and what he expects of this season.

"I won't lie, losing out on Pitcher of the Year by 1 vote ultimately sucked. However, it gave the push I needed, the drive I needed, to get to that next level. After I slipped in the SBLM Draft, where I was projected to go #1 or #2 overall, instead I slipped to 4th. However, GM Spartan is probably the best SBLM GM out there, no offense to everyone else, but I know he can take my talent to the next level. Which is why I will be declaring for the S2 SBLM Draft, I know this is the step I need to take for my career. I have a feeling I'm going to dominate this SBLM Season, and hopefully, I can raise my draft stock, and potentially go first overall in the S2 SBLM Draft!"

prezzys likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum