Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cornholio
Cornholio

Nate Nitro Declares for S1 Draft Empty Nate Nitro Declares for S1 Draft

Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:55 am
Nate Nitro Declares for S1 Draft Screen_Shot_2019_12_18_at_11.24.17_AM.0

Las Vegas Centurions starting pitcher Nate Nitro has formally declared for the S1 SBL Draft. Through his first 25 SBLM starts, Nitro has posted a 10-6 W/L record, striking out a league-high 141 batters through 161.0 IP. He's also allowed 47 walks and 150 hits, sporting a ERA of 3.47 and a WHIP of 1.22. Not too bad.

"I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here in Vegas. The town has been really cool and kind to me, and the teammates... I couldn't ask for a better group of guys to go through this S0 journey. But I've always had that gut feeling deep down that this was just transient. It was only a matter of time until I made the step up to the majors.

Now that they've opened up Draft Declarations, I had to take advantage of this opportunity. I think my body of work and my ability to strike out batters speaks for itself. I've still got a lot of room for improvement in my game, that much I readily acknowledge. But it's all about the journey and I want to continue to become better. The proper step to continue my journey and experience is to take my talents up to the SBL. The bigs. To become one of the stars in the SBL's official inaugural season was just too much for me to pass up on,"
Nitro stated in his Draft Declaration Press Conference.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum