Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
McWolf
McWolf

Sora Mekajiki declares for the S1 SBL Draft Empty Sora Mekajiki declares for the S1 SBL Draft

Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:58 am
After the Sherbrooke Mohawks 100th game of Season 0, a 2-0 loss to the Vegas Centurions, Sora Mekajiki met with the press to comment about this season and what's the next step for the Japanese phenom. "First season difficult. We not do good enough. I wish we win more," was his opening statement. In fact, the center fielder has been disappointed about the team's performance all season. The Mohawks have never been over .500, and are now 2nd in the Eastern Conference with a 44-56 record, 19 games behind the impressive Pittsburgh Pioneers.

When asked about where he would be playing next season, he expeditely answered "not here," before he explained what he meant. "I will attend draft. Time for me to make steps into pro." In an English as broken as ever, Mekajiki explained that it was always his goal to reach the major leagues as soon as possible and that, while he feels bad to leave the Mohawks so soon, he knows he won't regret his decision. This move gives him the opportuinity to be one of the SBL's first superstar, as next season will be the first official season of the professional circuit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum