Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Opening Day 2/7

+24
Uphillmoss
prezzys
CaptainHook
Cornholio
Big Mac
Pingu
Caboose
Symmetrik
JorgTheGoat03
wospy
Snowball
Troutstrong
Snussu
7thInningStretch
Doomsday
oilmandan
Daddy
lovesmuffins
Spartan
Lefty
SecondBaseBabe
Psanchez55
omgitshim
McWolf
28 posters
Go down
StackTheRacks12

Road to Opening Day 2/7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Road to Opening Day 2/7

Mon May 25, 2020 11:22 pm
"If you share my position and you're not on Sherbrooke, you're my rival. Plain and simple. You can't stop me, fam. Haha I hope you prep talk your pitcher when I step up to bat because you're gonna hear the crowd yell out "GG" when the baseball goes through a random window in the parking lot. That's facts and you can quote me on that. I may be humble but I don't play games. If you got a problem, come see me on the diamond."

-Golden "GG" Goliath
Jetsqb101

Mon May 25, 2020 11:43 pm
I was excited to be given the chance to vs. The Original Dale Cooper, but since we're booth on Pittsburgh that rivalry will have to wait. I'm, looking forward to versing Sora Mekajiki, I think they are my biggest rival in this league so far and I'd like to be able to have some good games against him so that I can tout mysself as the top center fielder in the league
acydburn

Tue May 26, 2020 9:40 am
Since I don't know anyone else, I would say Cid Ramirez. Being one of the only other pitchers I know, I think it would be interesting who can steal the win away.
AW13
AW13
Admin

Tue May 26, 2020 10:37 am
I would have to say, I am most looking forward to facing some of the top pitchers in the league. I think I would love the chance to face someone like Cid Ramirez, Mario McRlwain, Captain Hook, or Nate Nitro just to name a few. There are a lot of quality starting pitchers in our league and it will be interesting to see who becomes the best out of them all, you know, other than Coretti who is the best. Go Chicago!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum