Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020

+23
7thInningStretch
DollarAndADream
acydburn
lovesmuffins
PokemonFan
Psanchez55
Goliathus
GustavMattias
CaptainHook
bigbluex02
Big Mac
zekethatbeast25
McWolf
ngineisheretobatball
Uphillmoss
Rockstar
Snussu
Cornholio
AW13
Playmaker
omgitshim
oilmandan
SecondBaseBabe
27 posters
Go down
SecondBaseBabe
SecondBaseBabe
Admin

Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020 Empty Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020

Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:50 pm
Ok so I know I am late putting this up and because I was late we are gonna make it easy this week. Call it a Christmas in July miracle <3

Writing Task or Podcast (150 words or 5 min podcast)

Answer the flowing questions, the theme is character building. Answer the following question as one of your players (you only have to meet the work limit you don't have to answer all of them.

Would you rather lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell?
Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout?
Would you rather be able to run as fast as a cheetah or fly, but only as fast as a tortoise?
Would you rather wrestle a bear or an alligator?
Would you rather only be able to speak in rhyme or only be able to speak using alliteration?

Who was your celebrity crush as a teen?
What was the first concert you ever went to?
What is the weirdest nickname people call you?
If you have siblings, who was the bully growing up?
Have you ever stolen anything?

What’s your spirit animal? Why?
If you saw a pile of cash on the sidewalk and no one was around, what would you do?
What is the most embarrassing thing someone has caught you doing?
What TV show character is most like you?
If a movie was made about your life, what would the title be?

Graphic Task:

Meme me up Scotty C: I wanna see some creative SBL memes... make me laugh, make me cry but whatever you do make at least 2 of them Wink
oilmandan
oilmandan

Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020 Empty Re: Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020

Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:26 pm
Would you rather lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell? Smell. What’s the point of eating if you can’t taste it.
Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout? Shout for sure. I can’t whisper at idiots lol.
Would you rather be able to run as fast as a cheetah or fly, but only as fast as a tortoise? I’d rather fly. That’s pretty cool
Would you rather wrestle a bear or an alligator? Reptiles are gross and bears are cuddly, so I’d definitely wrestle a bear. Seems like a Canadian thing to do.
Would you rather only be able to speak in rhyme or only be able to speak using alliteration? Talking in rhyme would be fun I think.

Who was your celebrity crush as a teen? Whoever the Pink Power Ranger was. I liked her a lot
What was the first concert you ever went to? I Can’t remember if it was Staind or POD. I was pretty young. My dad took me. Probably about 13 or 14 years old.
What is the weirdest nickname people call you? Weirdest one was Stan. Just cause it rhymes with Dan.
If you have siblings, who was the bully growing up? My younger sister was the bully. She is the only girl, so could get away with murder. She knew she was the favourite and took advantage of that fact lol
Have you ever stolen anything? One purpose, no. I’ve accidentally done stuff like left cases of pop on the bottom of the grocery cart and didn’t realize it till I was at my vehicle.

What’s your spirit animal? Why? Probably a cat. I like to sleep and be lazy on the weekends. I used to sleep 12+ hours growing up.
If you saw a pile of cash on the sidewalk and no one was around, what would you do? I’d pick it up. Definitely would try to find the owner though
What is the most embarrassing thing someone has caught you doing? Haha no comment.
What TV show character is most like you? Growing up, maybe Bobby Hill. Now definitely more Randy Marsh
If a movie was made about your life, what would the title be? Unfulfilled potential
omgitshim
omgitshim

Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020 Empty Re: Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020

Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:40 pm

JorgTheGoat03 and Lefty like this post

Playmaker
Playmaker

Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:35 am
Would you rather lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell? Smell, without a doubt. Anybody who has seasonal allergies knows the vibes. We can't smell for half the year as it is.
Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout? I'd choose to only be able to whisper. Feels more practical and reasonable. If I needed to get somebody's attention I'd just whistle.
Would you rather be able to run as fast as a cheetah or fly, but only as fast as a tortoise? I'll take flight. Running as fast as a cheetah would be cool until you get passed by your mom's minivan. Flight will always be cool no matter how slow you're moving.
Would you rather wrestle a bear or an alligator? Alligator, at least you would have the slightest of chances especially if it's on land. You have zero percent chance against a full-grown bear anywhere.
Would you rather only be able to speak in rhyme or only be able to speak using alliteration? Rhyme, I feel like it would be a fun party trick.

Who was your celebrity crush as a teen? Keira Knightley, but I've really grown since then and I've learned to appreciate her twin, Natalie Portman.
What was the first concert you ever went to? Some classical music concert with my third grade class. The conductor grabbed me from my seat and had me wave the little stick around while the band played one song. It was lit.
What is the weirdest nickname people call you? Harry. It started with my Dad, and has since trickled down to just about every other person in my life.
If you have siblings, who was the bully growing up? Older brother was definitely the bully.
Have you ever stolen anything? Snuck back into my classroom during computer class and took a piece of candy out of my teacher's glass jar. Have thought about it constantly ever since.

What’s your spirit animal? Why? House cat. I love attention, and physically distant admiration is preferred. But more often that not I prefer to be left alone and bribed with treats.
If you saw a pile of cash on the sidewalk and no one was around, what would you do? Realistically, unless the cash was in a marked bag with a company's name on it you aren't finding the owner of that cash. If there's something on there, I'd definitely return it. Otherwise, I'm stashing and dashing.
What is the most embarrassing thing someone has caught you doing? Not the most embarrassing, but I have an uncanny ability to make eye contact with people whenever I have to pick my nose. It's every single time and it's always an uncomfortable occurrence.
What TV show character is most like you? Steve from Stranger Things without the perfect hair.
If a movie was made about your life, what would the title be? Let's Try This Again
AW13
AW13
Admin

Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:33 am
Probably would have to say sense of smell because at least you can block out the bad smells. I have heard that taste also has to do with smell sometimes though so don't know how that would work. Hopefully still would be fine!

Whisper. You would be accepted most places compared to shout where you are not able to go in libraries and such.

Would you rather be able to run as fast as a cheetah or fly, but only as fast as a tortoise?
I would say fly depending on my take off, if it takes me a long time to get off the ground, I would not be able to get out of situations as easily. It is a tough one but flying sounds cooler.

i think I would have a chance against an alligator as they are much smaller!

Would you rather only be able to speak in rhyme or only be able to speak using alliteration?
Rhyme...every time.

Jennifer Love Hewitt. She is bae. While I am in love now with Iggy Azalea, I will never forget my first love JLH

3 Doors Down! If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman!? If I'm alive and well will you still be there holding my hand?

I was called Griff in baseball for high school but I only played the outfield like 3 times.

A sloth. I take it easy and slow and don't stress about things!
Cornholio
Cornholio

Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:09 pm
Definitely my sense of smell. Tasting/eating is so much more valuable in my opinion and I’d rather not smell farts than be able to taste good food.

I’d rather only be able to shout. Pretty sure I could find a gig as a shouter. Perhaps in the film industry or something or as a public speaker who doesn’t need a mic.

I’d rather be able to run fast because flying at the rate of tortoise defeats the purpose of flying in the first place. That’s just me though. Running fast could get me into the Olympics which would be cool too.

I think I’d rather wrestle an alligator. If Steve Irwin could do it then I surely could too.

That’s a tough one too. I think rhymes would be more catchy and less annoying compared to alliterations haha. Shouting rhymes all the time would also be Interesting to see happen irl. Am I the only one thinking of this as I type this out?
Snussu

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:01 pm
Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020 48hm3b

Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020 48hmar

Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020 48hmiw
Rockstar

Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:46 pm
Would you rather lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell? - I would say my sense of smell, I'd rather taste things then smell them, personally.
Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout? - I hate being the center of attention, so whispering would be much better for me than always shouting
Would you rather be able to run as fast as a cheetah or fly, but only as fast as a tortoise? - I would say run as fast as a cheetah, I'll get places much quicker and running is goat.
Would you rather wrestle a bear or an alligator? - A bear, I'm no one's bitch, I'll make it my bitch, easy.
Would you rather only be able to speak in rhyme or only be able to speak using alliteration? - I would say in rhyme, that would be hella fun in my opinion.

Who was your celebrity crush as a teen? - I would say my crush has always been Anna Kendrick, she's a bomshell.
What was the first concert you ever went to? - It was in Japan, a Japanese superstar in the making.
What is the weirdest nickname people call you? - I would say the weirdest is "the Bat" because of my nocturnal instincts, I love staying up late and just being a night owl, and I sleep very weird so I've been told...
If you have siblings, who was the bully growing up? - No siblings for me at this time, I am an only child sadly.
Have you ever stolen anything? - I stole one time from a local store, it was just a candy bar, however my father is also a shop owner in our city, and set me straight, and opened my eyes because of this to why stealing is so bad.

What’s your spirit animal? Why? - I would say that the cheetah is my spirit animal. They live the fast life, they live a very intense life, very impactful life, they are predators to many, and are preyed on by no one.
If you saw a pile of cash on the sidewalk and no one was around, what would you do? - I would return it to my local authorities. As I said above, I learned about stealing, and I am also a sensei baseball player, so I'll be loaded eventually, right?
What is the most embarrassing thing someone has caught you doing? - Ever have sex in the back of a car in a parking lot? I have, and everyone found out about it in my country, it was a very horrendous experience.
What TV show character is most like you? - I am going with Chandler on Friends, love the show, love the character, I believe we relate to one another.
If a movie was made about your life, what would the title be? - I think it would be "Strikeout Sensei - Too Fast For You"
Uphillmoss

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:49 pm
Honestly idc, either would make eating out with the groupies that follow me a lot easier if you know what i mean/b]
Would you rather only be able to whisper or shout.
Whispering would probably be the best, but how will i let my teammates know that every fly ball is mine?
🤣🤣
b]thats a good one. Why wouldn’t i chose to fly? Im already faster than a cheeta😂[/b]
Wrestled plenty of alligators, not hard
Ehhh all i ever have to do is say my name for most things, and fungo doesn’t rhyme with much
Who knows, im always too fucked up to remember
my older brother, its always the older brother
Who was your celebrity crush growing up
Idk if i ever had one
Wouldn’t you like to know? Wink If i did though you could never catch me, im too fast
Idk if there is any animal that can match my speed. Maybe the peregrine falcon, they live the high flying life too
If you saw a pile of cash on the sidewalk and no one was around, what would you do?
Normally id try to give it back or leave it there, but with @pingu refusing to pay me o have to find other ways of income
Probably any version of the flash, but some of them are a little too sappy and sentimental

Pingu likes this post

ngineisheretobatball
ngineisheretobatball

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:22 pm

1. Sense of smell for sure. Losing smell would be weird of course but at least I can choose what I eat for the most part, while I can't always choose what I smell.
2. Only able to whisper. Both would make you seem weird, but at least with whispering you're bothering the minimum amount of people with your weirdness.
3. Run as fast as a cheetah. I get fly is the easy choice... because fly. Like for the flying I could become what... a magician? That speed is too slow to do anything actually worthwhile. Fast as a cheetah and yeah I'm going to the Olympics.
4. A bear. If I'm going to die might as well choose the option which seems more fun. Bear's going to be more fuzzy and better looking than the gator.
5. Only in rhyme. That's actually doable for most sentences. Whereas only in alliteration... so much would make no sense.

152 words (yes I'm an overachiever I know)
McWolf
McWolf

Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
zekethatbeast25
zekethatbeast25

Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:16 am
Would you rather lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell? Easily sense of smell, I love the taste of food haha.
Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout? I would rather be able to whisper, would really show my personality IMO.
Would you rather be able to run as fast as a cheetah or fly, but only as fast as a tortoise? Run as fast as a cheetah easily, no point to flying if you are slow as fuck.
Would you rather wrestle a bear or an alligator? Neither, I'm not crazy.
Would you rather only be able to speak in rhyme or only be able to speak using alliteration? Alliteration, so people understand what I'm saying somewhat.

Who was your celebrity crush as a teen? Kate Upton I'd say.
What was the first concert you ever went to? I have never been to a concert.
What is the weirdest nickname people call you? Big Zeke probably.
If you have siblings, who was the bully growing up? Don't have any siblings, lot's of cousins, I am the bully.
Have you ever stolen anything? Yea, couple of times, once I got in trouble for stealing Orange Juice from the lunch line.

What’s your spirit animal? Why? Honestly no idea, still trying to figure out what type of person I am.
If you saw a pile of cash on the sidewalk and no one was around, what would you do? I'm taking it for myself.
What is the most embarrassing thing someone has caught you doing? I don't know, but there is tons of things.
What TV show character is most like you? Probably a funny insecure guy, who's nervous around people.
If a movie was made about your life, what would the title be? What a dumbass.
Big Mac
Big Mac

Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:33 am
Would you rather lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell? Taste of smell because I don’t want to accidentally smell a silent but strong fart, and food it’s no fun if you can’t taste it, at that point I’d start eating healthy though.
Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout? Be able to whisper because you can’t get in trouble any where you go for whispering, unless somebody tells you to sneak up.
Would you rather be able to run as fast as a cheetah or fly, but only as fast as a tortoise? Run as fast as a cheetah I’ll just be an nfl running back or a wide receiver
Would you rather wrestle a bear or an alligator? An alligator since their main attack would be their jaw, and they’re considerably smaller
Would you rather only be able to speak in rhyme or only be able to speak using alliteration? - speak in rhyme cause once you get used to it you can maybe create good music.

Who was your celebrity crush as a teen? Padme from the original Star Wars (RoS)
What is the weirdest nickname people call you? A while ago my friends where naming people by cheese or something weird like that, and they called me provolone or some other cheese.
If you have siblings, who was the bully growing up? I wouldn’t say there was a bully I mean my sister was clearly the favorite, I wouldn’t say bully but she had some power, because everyone thought she was an angel and she always got her way.
Have you ever stolen anything? - When I was young as hell I went to the store with my mother and I was looking at one of the comics in the store, and when we where leaving the checkout I accidentally took the comic out of there, and I ended up realizing before we left, and I returned it because I’m a model citizen.
bigbluex02

Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:55 pm
Definitely sense of smell, Thomas Rose loves all of his foods and if he lost the sense of taste, he would be heart broken to not be able to taste the sweet goodness of Cookies and Cream ice cream.

Much rather run as fast as a cheetah, that way I can steal every base possible and not really need a car for short distances. Flying slow is pointless and I would probably be better off walking.

Honestly, I would rather wrestle an alligator, you can just hold their mouths shut and it will be okay. Plus I can just give it the People's Elbow, and it is a done deal for the gator.

Megan Foxx without a doubt. I thought she was the most gorgeous woman on the planet. She is still a bombshell.

My brother, but only until I hit puberty and grew taller than him. He used to tell me I would never be taller than him, but now he looks up to me when he speaks. Revenge is the best thing.

An otter! I think they are the coolest animals, they are basically water dogs. The way they act is so unique and I have wanted one for a very long time!

Honestly, if it was anything more than $100, I would probably keep it. It was obviously waiting there for me to take and it was a blessing sent from above.
CaptainHook
CaptainHook

Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:07 pm
Would you rather lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell? Sense of smell seems like the easy answer. I enjoy food too much to loose the sense to taste what I am eating. I would need people close to me to let me know if my hygiene is up to snuff.

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout? Whisper. I would carry around a megaphone if I need someone to hear me at a distance.

Would you rather be able to run as fast as a cheetah or fly, but only as fast as a tortoise? Flying would have had this but flying that slow it just not useful. I'll take the running and all of my Olympic gold medals please.

Would you rather wrestle a bear or an alligator? Alligator, and its not even a tough decision.

Would you rather only be able to speak in rhyme or only be able to speak using alliteration? Both would get old fast. I already chose whispering above. Imagine someone whispering rhymes or alliterations. I will pick alliteration.

Who was your celebrity crush as a teen? The Spice Girls.

What was the first concert you ever went to? Grade 8 talent show.

What is the weirdest nickname people call you? Hooker. Can't seem to shake that one.

If you have siblings, who was the bully growing up? No siblings unfortunately.

Have you ever stolen anything? Just the hearts of my fans.

Probably think its a trap. Pittsburgh pays me well enough to walk away. Maybe I can get the attention of a homeless person nearby and have them make the same decision.
GustavMattias
GustavMattias

Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:17 am
Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020 48n0xl

Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020 48n181
Goliathus

Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:20 am
Trade Asset

Not really characters, but everytime I watch those pawn shops documentaries kind of show, I always feel like I am the items. Is it weird?

Taste. The food ain't so good where I came from and lived by. The circus I worked in aren't that rich, or maybe it's rich but money aren't spend on us workers.

Shout. I don't have much chance to whisper anyone. I can always bring the person to a more isolated space if I ever need to talk secret with him. And I see there are a lot of technologies nowadays, private chatting is everywhere.

I wrestled both in my circus training and bear is a tougher opponent and more fun. Alligator is just dumb and not fun to wrestle. Look at its limbs, it can't do shit in a wrestling match.

Chien-Ming Wang

Run, as there's no PH in SBL and I will need that to help my team wins. But if it's after my retirement, then fly. I don't have to fly to travel, I can fly to enjoy the view and see it as a pure leisure activity.

It's made -- Late Life: The Chien-Ming Wang Story. Oh nevermind, it's in another universe.
Psanchez55

Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:07 am
Would you rather lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell? Smell
Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout? Whisper.
Would you rather be able to run as fast as a cheetah or fly, but only as fast as a tortoise? Cheetah
Would you rather wrestle a bear or an alligator? Alligator. The miniature variety
Would you rather only be able to speak in rhyme or only be able to speak using alliteration? Alliteration

Who was your celebrity crush as a teen?. Aly Raisman
What was the first concert you ever went to? Gold City
What is the weirdest nickname people call you? Ordinary Guy
If you have siblings, who was the bully growing up? 2nd oldest
Have you ever stolen anything? Nope

What’s your spirit animal? Why? Don't have one
If you saw a pile of cash on the sidewalk and no one was around, what would you do? Pick it up, duh. If there was a way to maybe find the owner, I might try.
What is the most embarrassing thing someone has caught you doing? Who knows
What TV show character is most like you? Don't watch enough to be active
If a movie was made about your life, what would the title be? Wait, is this thing on?
PokemonFan

Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:53 pm
Would you rather lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell? Smells do a lot more for me than taste, and I feel like if you lose taste you can eat a lot more efficiently and healthy and never worry about the taste at all. So this is pretty easy for me. Also i heard smell is better for memories as well.

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout? Only whisper for sure. It might be bad if I get into trouble and need help, but i am a person with many secrets, so I am preferring of the secrets.

80 speed cheetah baserunning specialist. Flying as tortoise seems fun but it would take long time to take off and lift off, and one misjudged distance could mean death from starvation or exposure.

I hear that there is more success with alligators. I think it is accepted in some usa south states, so i would chose that to live more.

I think alliterations. I like the v for vendetta and i think that is smart talkings. Rhyme speak is like the rap music or poetry, i am not about that life.

Lucrezia Noin. Maybe some JAV idol like Anna Ohura.

The Killers. I didnt go to concert till i was in colleges. Very sad life.

Po or Mango

None. Probably me considering my temperment and my interactions with same age peers.

Yes. A steve atwater card from an open pack in a walmart when i was 8

Probably a cat at this point. Wild and free or caged and lazy for me please.

Steal it all ezpz

Redacted for sure.

I dont think so?

Inside the mind of the mentally ill
lovesmuffins
lovesmuffins

Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:50 pm
acydburn

Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:21 pm
I would definitely rather lose my sense of smell. For us Rodriguezes food is a big part of our life. I couldn’t imagine a world where I wasn’t able to taste my abuelas cooking.

Whispering would be better than shouting. As a pitcher I need to be able to signal my catcher and come up with plans, speak in a quiet tone to not lead the other team on.

Flying never really interested me, we fly a lot for our games so being in the sky in a plane doesn’t bother me. I wouldn’t mind being able to be fast to help out everyone else on our team.

Alligator would be easier to wrestle, just focus on the snout.
DollarAndADream

Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:41 pm
Would you rather lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell? Definitely my sense of smell. Smelling is great, but if I had to lose one, it would be that. To not be able to taste any kinds of foods would just feel.....empty. Although I suppose diet-wise, it would probably be easy to lose weight because you could eat anything and wouldn't get cravings? I'd rather be able to taste though. I love food too much.

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout? I think it has to be whisper. I wouldn't want people to always hear me at all times. I guess that would make it difficult in stressful situations when you have to yell, but there's just too many negative affects to yelling 24/7.

Would you rather be able to run as fast as a cheetah or fly, but only as fast as a tortoise? Run like a cheetah, for sure. I think there's too many downsides to flying as slow as a tortoise moves. Flying would be great, but you wouldn't really get anywhere quicker, especially if the other option is running like a cheetah.

Would you rather wrestle a bear or an alligator? I think this has to be a gator. With a gator, you have to get on top and hug its mouth. It's not easy by any means, but considering how low to the ground they are and you could sneak up on them, it's definitely the better option than wrestling a bear. There's a lot higher of a chance for a bear to kill you, especially if it's a bear like a Grizzly.
7thInningStretch

Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:07 pm
Let's see... I'd prefer to run as fast as a cheetah. It would help me on the field, but sometimes I worry what would happen to me in the States if someone saw a human flying! I would be sent to the hospital and never return as they try to figure out why I am able to fly.

Hmm... I am quite young so this is more current. I think Sofia Vergara was quite notable in Colombia before I came up, but I do not think she is my style. Adriana Arboleda is much more my speed I think! Among non-Colombians I think Natalia Dyer from the Stranger Thing show is awesome!

I swear on my life I have never even considered the thought. There are many crimes committed in Colombia and I do not want to become a statistic, you know? There is already enough of a reputation to shake off when coming to the States, though the people in Canada are quite nice and do not treat me as a hooligan because of my race.

I would bring it to the nearest police station, I would think. Since I am in the SBL now, I make enough money to become wealthy for generations if I am smart with the way I spend and invest my earnings. I do not have need for the money of someone who is likely not as fortunate as I am!
JorgTheGoat03

Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:20 pm
In the thoughts of Dwigt Rortugal:

I would rather lose my sense of taste cause I feel smell would have a greater impact on my life.

I would rather only be able to whisper cause then I would better be able to listen to others.

I would rather be able to run as fast as a cheetah cause then I could get to places faster.

I would rather wrestle an alligator cause I've done it before and have experience.

I would much rather only be able to speak in rhyme.

I didn't have one.

Never been to 1 cause there were never any near where I lived.

Some people call me "Corno" cause I was an unusually large, corn-fed, Iowa boy.

While this might surprise many people, despite me being a towering hulk, it was my little sister (only 5'1") who would always bully me and she knew she could get away with it too cause I'm a nice guy.

Nope, that's not how I was raised.

I don't know, but my friends have always said my spirit animal is a golden retriever cause I'm the goofiest of boys.

I would search for who it belonged to.

When I was young, I was once caught messing with a scarecrow and making it look like a crow.

I don't know.

Just an honest farm boy from Iowa and his story of reaching the major leagues.
Jetsqb101

Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:31 pm

whisper, whispering is way calmer, cooler, and protects the vocal chords

My outfield range is already pretty legendary, so I think I'm going to take flying here. Imagine the highlight plays when I legitimately soar into the air to rob a HR, batters would never be safe!

Nothing too weird, I was the Beast for a while growing up, and then Superman because when I played sports with track kids that was the only way they could identify me (I was wearing a superman shirt the first time).

My older brother was. We used to play a game we called 'Trash Compactor' where both of us were on opposite sides of the sofa, we met our feet against each other in the middle, and we pushed. I've always been a competitive guy so I didn't like that my biggest competition was always 2 years more mature than me, but it also meant a lot to my development to understanding how hard I'd have to work for things, and understanding that fights are not always 50/50 and are generally an awful way of deciding who was right. I was still better at sports though ~~

Not on purpose, the moral objection is bigger than the rush for me.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum