Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020

+23
7thInningStretch
DollarAndADream
acydburn
lovesmuffins
PokemonFan
Psanchez55
Goliathus
GustavMattias
CaptainHook
bigbluex02
Big Mac
zekethatbeast25
McWolf
ngineisheretobatball
Uphillmoss
Rockstar
Snussu
Cornholio
AW13
Playmaker
omgitshim
oilmandan
SecondBaseBabe
27 posters
Go down
Lefty
Lefty

Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020

Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:44 am
Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020 - Page 2 Brain
Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020 - Page 2 Stroke
prezzys
prezzys

Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Themed Task July 12th 2020 to July 18th 2020

Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:09 am
Would you rather lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell?
That’s really tough but I guess I’d have to go with sense of smell. Things that smell nice are great but food is just too good.

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout?
I’d have to go with only be able to whisper. Just because I feel like that’s less worse than always shouting.

Would you rather be able to run as fast as a cheetah or fly, but only as fast as a tortoise?
Run as fast as a cheetah. Being able to fly would be fuuun but not at that speed.

Would you rather wrestle a bear or an alligator?
Hmm alligator, feel like I would MAYBE have the best odds against it? I’d probably get fucked up wither way.

Would you rather only be able to speak in rhyme or only be able to speak using alliteration?
I’ll go with rhyme. That would probably be less annoying to deal with.

Who was your celebrity crush as a teen?
That’s a hard one. If I had to choose someone I’d probably go with Ariana Grande. When she was on Sam & Cat to be specific.

What was the first concert you ever went to?
I went to see The Weeknd!! It was amaaazing. One of my absolute favorite artists.

What is the weirdest nickname people call you?
Honestly I don’t think that I’ve ever really had a weird nickname. The only nickname I’ve really ever had from people is Prez.

If you have siblings, who was the bully growing up?
I do have siblings but I don’t think there really was one tbh. My brother and I used to fight a decent amount but other than that.

Have you ever stolen anything?
A highlighter once when I was really little and it was even an accident lmao
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum