Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Themed Task May 4th 2020- May 10th 2020

+15
7thInningStretch
Halfygar
Nykonax
Snowball
CaptainHook
Troutstrong
McWolf
JorgTheGoat03
Big Mac
Lefty
omgitshim
PowPat
I Hit Balls Gooder
Jetsqb101
SecondBaseBabe
19 posters
Go down
SecondBaseBabe
SecondBaseBabe
Admin

Themed Task May 4th 2020- May 10th 2020 Empty Themed Task May 4th 2020- May 10th 2020

Mon May 04, 2020 1:42 am
First Themed Task and you get a choice

Option One:

This is a Link to the Rough draft of the player store, you will notice all the equipment had no names :C  Suggest at least 5 names for equipment. Out of those choose one or two and really try to sell us on why we should use them. (150-200 words)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0dLjHdqBkKPlHuuotAJYffSbJ4cMy31vYvA0zl_nHo/edit?usp=sharing

Option Two:

We are going to be using bots In the SBLM and SBL to fill gaps, suggest at least 5 bot names. Out of those choose one or two and really try to sell us on why we should use them. Don't be afraid to get creative. (150-200 words)

Option Three:

The Hybrid, give me a mixture of at least 5 bot and equipment names.Out of those choose one or two and really try to sell us on why we should use them. (150-200 words)

-Reply In this thread - Thanks ya'll, now have some fun Very Happy

Last edited by SecondBaseBabe on Tue May 05, 2020 5:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : -adding my sig-)
Jetsqb101

Themed Task May 4th 2020- May 10th 2020 Empty Re: Themed Task May 4th 2020- May 10th 2020

Mon May 04, 2020 1:58 am
Bot name time!

#1 Eye Robot

Eye Robot didn't get to this level through hitting, or pitching, or fielding. No, in fact, Eye Robot is pretty horrible at all of those things, but there's one thing he's elite at: telling whether pitches are balls or strikes. Eye Robot has the best batter's eye in the game, and will force any pitcher to actually throw strikes against him.

#2 Mr. Destructoid

Mr. Destructoid can be summed up easy:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/eab8371750537113713eb6d41f6dadfd/tenor.gif?itemid=12342356

The man hits bombs, but that's the only thing he's ever really added to a team before. Max contract kinda guy tbh

#3 Jetsqb 101

He's 99 overall in everything, an unstoppable force the likes of which the league has never seen before. He pitches a perfect game while batting for the cycle and making circus catches all over the field. Totally fair and worthy of being added.

#4 Omg Itshim

Decent at best, a stop-gap kind of player but not the sort of player that anybody would reasonably invite to the flower dance. Base stats across the board but your team sells 10% more tickets just for rostering him.

#5 Pitch-o-matron

Pitch-o-matron only has one pitch, a 4 seam fastball, but he's damn good at it. For the beginning phases of the league he is a menace that none of us are able to take advantage of despite his predictability, but quickly the power hitters start to adjust and lineups begin to punish him.
I Hit Balls Gooder
I Hit Balls Gooder

Themed Task May 4th 2020- May 10th 2020 Empty Re: Themed Task May 4th 2020- May 10th 2020

Mon May 04, 2020 4:45 am
Unlock Pitch 4 aka Add to your Repertoire

Reason is because it's called your pitching repertoire so I think it's alright to go with something simple on this one here.

Control aka Inner Focus

When you think about control you think about taking control. When you take control of something you really have to focus and it comes from the inside.

Movement aka Spot On

Literally where you want the ball to move, (movement), is literally where you put the ball. It's also spot on where you want the ball to go to.

Pitch Boost aka Work on your Game

When you work on your game you are literally trying to boost yourself. So this goes hand in hand with pitch boosting.

Stamina aka Endurance Training

I know that endurance is another terminology for stamina but it fits here. It kind of gives it more of that professional look while also being simple enough for anyone to understand.
PowPat
PowPat

Mon May 04, 2020 10:34 am
Speed +3

Name : The jumpmaster

There's nothing more satisfying than getting a great jump right as the pitcher starts his movement, with the jumpmaster, pitchers will really have to keep an eye on you. With this, you might be the next pinch runner that you're team needs!

Steal +3

Name : Criminal Mastermind

You can't stand being on 1st base, giving a double play opportunity? With the Criminal Mastermind, you're ready to steal those base to deny them short innings. Ain't no catcher arm big enough to throw you out with this. It's time for you to make your name as one of the best base stealer of SBL.

Outfield Arm +3

Name : Cespedes Compression Sleeve

Tired of having to throw to the cutoff because you're to weak to get to the home plate? Buy the famous Yoenis Cespedes compression sleeve to finally be the real outfielder you always dreamed to be !

Catcher Ability +X

Name : Bazooka Gum

We know, the league isn't accepting chewing tobacco anymore, we know, it pisses you off. Have you ever tried Bazooka Gum? Definitely not the same, but way less cancerous! Plus, the flavor stays long enough to finish an inning! With this, there's no way a ball get pass your glove!

Unlock Outfield Position

Name : Change of View

Tired of seeing the stadium from the same angle every single day? Or maybe you're tired of the season tickets kids who still remind you the error that you did last week? Want to get away on a trip to the opposite field, you probably need a change of view, sometimes it's the best way to get out of a poor streak.

Last edited by PowPat on Tue May 05, 2020 8:08 am; edited 3 times in total
omgitshim
omgitshim

Mon May 04, 2020 2:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Bots:

1.) Dale Cooper X

Unlike the previous nine Dale Coopers, Dale Cooper X never gave up on himself with an early retirement and went on to live up to his true potential: a mediocre end of the bench guy with a lot of heart but not a lot of on-base skills.

2.) Cardamom Block
While she did not follow the same sport as her older sister, "Cardi B" is another talented athlete that is sure to have the dudes lining up in the clubhouse. She's got a lot of power, but has a tendency to get over confident and strikeout with even the easiest of pitches.

3.) Mitsu Reno
A diabolical mastermind, Reno handles his balls with an exquisite touch. He has masterful control and pinpoint accuracy, able to fit his balls into even the tiniest of holes. He would be the greatest ball-handler of all time if it weren't for the accident that sapped him of all his velocity; let's just say he makes Tim Wakefield look like a fireballer.

4.) Fiona Gunner
The little known younger sister to Amina and Diana, Fiona quietly developed into a reliable baseball player. She is a defensive start that can more than hold her own at 2B, SS, and even 3B, though she could use some lessons on how to work a bat.

5.) Pikachu Jones II
Living up to his father's image, this round mound of pound is a statue at first base, but get him at the plate and it's dingers all day baby. That's the hope at least since there's no way in heck he's making it around the bases if it's not out of the park.
Lefty
Lefty

Mon May 04, 2020 6:53 pm
Good afternoon, and welcome to Will's Bot Corporations Keynote event. I'm Will, creator, founder, and inventor of these robots. We have designed them for special use in baseball leagues.
Let's begin.

1.) Will Hestrikeout
This player's one goal in life is to hit the ball. Their only problem is that they suck.
This player is inspired by my in real life baseball skills.

2.) Will Hecatchit
This bot is a catcher, he does one thing well, catching. Unfortunately, he can't throw, hit, or do anything else other than catching. We kinda ran out of fundraising money after some "robot rights" group posted our working conditions to youtube.

3.) Will Hestealit
This is yet another bot that is good at only one thing. This bot has been engineered to do one thing, stealing. He has tremendous speed and can outrun anyone and anything. This bot is so fast, he is one of the few bots who escaped our containment facilities.
This bot's favorite cartoon character is Speedy Gonzales after he saw him in on one of the TV's in the lounge room after he escaped.

4.) Will Heretire
This robot will have an illustrious and successful career in the minor leagues, but he will retire after his minor league career is over. We took inspiration from players in other sim leagues. My lawyers told me we can't mention them, so I can't tell you that we were inspired by jetsqb. Soon, there will be a complete clone of him who will repeat the process.
It should be noted that you should employ some population control on these robots, otherwise they will eventually multiply and cause a robot uprising.

5.) Will Hehitit
This player is Mike Trout, but a robot, and without legs. We, unfortunately, lost our leg engineer in the Will Heretire bot uprising. This bot is the exact opposite of poor Will Hestrikeout. This bot can hit really well, but you better hope he hits a home run every time, because he can't exactly walk or move.
Big Mac
Big Mac

Tue May 05, 2020 3:08 am
Jerome Bottis - Jerome Bottis the cousin of former nfl player Jerome 'Bus' Bettis, has been trying to make his mark in a baseball league since he was 21, he tried out for AAA baseball, but couldn’t make the cut after being called too heavy and too emotional. All he did was hit the catcher for not telling him the pitch. He finally just wants to make his mark somewhere, and break out of his shadow, and make his own. Clearly if you where to deny him of status to the league this would be continuous bullying of Jerome Bottis.

Eyema Bot - Eyema has a very diverse skill set, as she felt she was too good for the National Pro Fastpitch Legaue, and has decided to be one of the starting bots for this new league. Eyema is a skilled player who can play various positions, and really has the work ethic and drive for greatness. Clearly her talent is needed, and if she’s denied again continuous bullying.

Fast Bot - fast is a crazy good pitcher with an insane fast ball sadly growing up he was called fast bot, and it somehow became his legal name.

Dale Trooper - the sworn enemy of dale cooper who has demanded entry to the league to defeat dale.

Simon Benjamin Linus - Clearly with the initials SBL this is a must have what he brings to the table? Not much , but teams will need him for getting in tickets as he’s a former (insert no league) player and HOFer.
JorgTheGoat03

Tue May 05, 2020 12:43 pm
1. Bill O'Tryin - People call him BOT, but he does not like it. However, he does try hard and makes a great outfielder. While he does not have the power that other batters might have, he makes up for it with incredible speed and a great eye for the ball.
2. Dr. Chuckle - A pitcher who is quite the character. He has a way of always making the rest of his team laugh. He is also very smart (hence the PHD making his title be Doctor) and has a lot of baseball knowledge. Due to his comedic nature, he loves it when he is able to make a hitter swing out of their shoes and miss the ball.
3. Mr. Hide - Twin brother of Dr. Chuckle and his faithful catcher. In contrast to his brother, he is not quite as smart or funny. However, where he lacks in intelligence and comedic ability, he makes up for in raw strength. He is a phenomenal hitter and is one who should be feared when he walks to the plate.
4. Smah Lels - He's an incredibly short shortstop, around 5'5, and is very fast. He also has an incredible baseball awareness. So he knows when he has the time to steal a base and whether he has a chance to make a play on defense.
5. Termy Nator - He's a fat pitcher who is very slow. However, he does have a great arm and can throw very fast. Additionally, while he does strikeout often, when he hits the ball it goes rocketing into the outfield.
Word Count 262
McWolf
McWolf

Tue May 05, 2020 1:17 pm
Option 1

Theme I'm going with here, which I think could be interesting overall, is former and current player names. I think using that, fans of the game could relate to.

The Kevin Pillar: Outfield Range +3
Have you seen him? He makes 10% plays look easy. He dives like he's Superman, not thinking about the impact when gravity does what it does and Pillar comes down with the ball. The name is synonymous with insane diving catches, and if that's the direction the board goes.

The Ichiro Suzuki: BABIP +3
There are possibly older players that may better represent the contact hitter's best equipment. Or maybe Ichiro could have his name on the equipment for top Steals, top Speed, top Bunting. Anyway, he deserves an equipment with his name on it.

The Clayton Kershaw: Movement +3
Have you seen Kershaw's 68-inch drop curveball? It's almost 6 feet. It goes from wayyyyy over the strike zone straight to the ground in half a second, confusing batters as to whether they should swing or not. And when they do it's always a half-convinced, way-too-late, good-for-nothing swing. That ball is alive!

The Troy Tulowitzki: Infield Error +3
Tulo was a wall on defense throughout his whole career. He holds the 3rd best fielding% in MLB history among shortstops, arguably one of the hardest and most error-prone position in baseball. That's something.

The David Ortiz Power +3
Could have went with a ton of names. We all know the big sluggers, Babe Ruth, Barry Bonds, Alex Rodriguez, and so on. But there's something lovable about David Ortiz. He'd be my pick for the Power equipment name.
Troutstrong

Wed May 06, 2020 10:43 am
This is going to be especially challenging based on the fact that I know nothing about baseball. I've improved my knowledge by 2000% in the last hour by playing MLB The Show for the first time. Ok let's give it a try.

Mike Oncorhynchusmykiss: Mike Trout is the only baseball player I know and "Oncorhynchus mykiss" is the latin name of the rainbow trout, a fish someone special told me once is delicious. If I know him I can tell that he is one of the best players in the league right now. Why not make him this wink? Also the surname ends in "my kiss". I can't see any downside to be honest.

Blade Ruth: Blade/HH/BallingBeauty/2ndBaseBabe/Kait... however she allows you to call her. Most of us got to know her as Blade in the beginnings, and that rhymes perfectly with Babe. I think this guy was one of the best baseball players of all time, so we would pay tribute to him, and most importantly, to our fav sim girl.

Christy Andrewson: Just another word play with a guy that apparently is one of the best players of all time and AW's name.

Lefty Grove: This guy is literally named Lefty, do I have to say anything else?

Joe DiMaggitsu: This guy's name sounds familiar to me, it's recognizable. Surely I have heard it in a movie or something. Also Renomitsu is all class. I couldn't left him out.
CaptainHook
CaptainHook

Wed May 06, 2020 11:28 pm
Bot Names
1) Aggie Cleats - quick on his (or her) feet. Quicker than a hare this fine athlete can run circles around your "fastest" player, I bet the feather in my cap. Top of the morning to you.

2) Leeroy Jenkins - Fearless but unreliable. Plus who knows, someone throws this name in the old googly machine and maybe the SBL pops up as the 735,000th search result. Its recruitment without even trying!

3) Sands Bertrum - No idea here. My mind presented me the two names and I plopped them together quicker than a possum in a Mississippi riverbank. I haven't had my meds today.

4) Fratboy Sandals - This guy never matured past his prime. A real beer guzzler off the field but a mans man nonetheless. Flip a coin or open a deck of cards and this guy will attempt to take every cent off your back.

5) Totallynot Jamesbond - A man of disguise, or is it deceit? Knows how to handle a bat. Hand eye coordination like no other. He's a retired something or the other whose a what. He wont tell us what he did in his previous life. Looks great in swim trunks. That smoulder will bring the ladies to the stands. Ahhhwoooooooo am i right?

Snowball
Snowball

Thu May 07, 2020 8:20 am
As we all know one of the admins in the league would always love to have more female players in the league, so why not name our bot players like that.

Here are my suggestions

Mary Choppins - A perfect name to hit a ball so hard it would split in two. This power hitter will aim for the sky and send the ball out of the park.

Danielle Steal - Not only a reference to the writer, but she will also try and steal a base each time you are looking the other way.

Little Grr Maid - You do not want to piss this pitcher off, or she will shove the ball straight in your face. Do not mess with the Grr Maid.

Malice Walker - You do not have to hit the balls to get to first base, Malice Walker will make sure she gets to walk to the next base freely. With her on the team, you know the bases will be filled.

Anais Ninja - As fast as lightning, this bot will not be contained easily and her speed will bring her closer to the home plate then you can blink your eye.

I do not have a specific favourite to promote, but I think these five will make nice additions as bots to the league.
Nykonax

Fri May 08, 2020 9:05 pm
Bot names:

1. Botty McBotFace - It's a classic name, staple of any league that wants bots to be respected. Botty McBotFace just gets it's point across, no questions asked, you know it's a bot.

2. Alexa - I think this one is pretty self-explantory, it's named after Amazon's Alexa, the virtual assistant thing. It's clever if you get it, although you really do have to have a high IQ to understand it

3. 101010100101 - I don't know what this means in binary, it's probably gibberish, but robots speak binary and they'd probably name themselves in binary, so it just makes sense

4. Nyko - Can't lie, I do want a robot named after me, that would be pretty dope. Like you would just see yourself in the sim and it's not your player, and everyone would see it and know it's you. It's like self-advertising and then users wonder "Wow why is he a bot in the game, he has to be important right?"

5. Billy and Bob - these would be 2 seperate bots, but I wanted to suggest both of them in the same paragraph because it relates. When I played minecraft bedwars I'd always spawn in 2 iron golems and their names would be Billy and Bob, and they served me well. They always had my back, so they should be in the sim.
SecondBaseBabe
SecondBaseBabe
Admin

Sat May 09, 2020 2:35 pm
Themed Task One

Bot Names:

Dee Tox
It is not a secret that professional athletes work hard and play hard. It seems to me like having a bot that give a playful spin on one of the biggest issues in professional sports.  Dee Tox is the bot who will help keep you teams nose clean, if ya know what I mean 😉

Gal Ontop
Who does not like a Gal on top? I think at this point you all know I like me some pun names. This one is giving off a vibe of a player that can take care of business. She is that bot that gets shit done, hell she might just exceed your expectations and be that crazy good clutch bot.

Player Store Suggestions

Catcher Ability

Wilson, Hall of Fame Series Catcher's Mitt (+1)
All-Star, Pro Elite Series Catcher's Mitt (+2)
Rawlings, Gold Glove Series Catcher's Mitt (+3)

I think in this case having loved improving a catching ability is a logical choice. Having the equipment named after well known baseball analogies like having a golden glove seemed clever. I would really like to have league specific branding  but for the time using existing brands seems the way to go .
Halfygar

Themed Task May 4th 2020- May 10th 2020 Empty Bot names

Sat May 09, 2020 4:05 pm
Well, lets get started with this, about the bot name i think we could maybe pay some homage to some weird but cool ball players name that made part of real baseball history. Like Urban Shocker could be a power bat bot that rakes but is shitty on defense, even though Shocker was pitcher IRL i think his names fits better with a bat only dude that can rake but in the end will not make the hall of fame, even though he should probably make it in other circumstances. And how about Johnny Dickshot, yeah...that is probably a dangerous name, especially for a power flamethrower reliever with no control, yeah....i would not want to face this dude / bot, things could turn nasty, funny thing about mr. Dickshot is that he had the nickname "Ugly" and was referred to as "Ugly Dickshot," things can't get any easier. And how about Razor Shines, that would be a cool name for a defense first position player, that boy / bot can run and field but man he sucks at the plate, because well bots can not be good at everything, give this player a chance though and he can hold the lines on the field, mr. Shines was never a great player in MLB but can have his place here if people will not go for defense first positions.
7thInningStretch

Sat May 09, 2020 9:32 pm
Catcher Arm +3 – The 2nd Base Special (Glove Lacing)
With a small homage to one of our favorite niche-position-enthusiast administrators, we get a little play on words and a perfect fit for the Catcher Arm. The literal name suggests that catchers need a LOT of arm strength to throw the ball to second base to throw baserunners (which is true!). This item isn’t a glove proper – no, it’s lacing that has tiny blades, huddles of players, a ball, and a square base pad with “2nd” embroidered into it to signify its origin. Most don’t really understand what the little sim league hieroglyphics mean, but really, who gets all of the old traditions in baseball anyways? All catchers know is it gives them an absolute sense of belief in themselves and their ability to catch those pesky speed demons taking a step out of line.

Infield Range +1 – Dancing Shoes
One thing’s obvious: If you’re playing in the infield, you have a fair bit less time to react to contact before you have places to be. Some say that you have to rely on anticipation, reaction time, and the ball’s trajectory, but that’s an outdated way of thinking about things. These dancing shoes are a little gaudy, but they’re also probably the only gritty dancing shoes you’ll see with retractable compressing cleats (don’t ask for the physics on that one)! And when you hear the bat snap against the ball, these shoes get moving to send you to the right place… most of the time, anyways. It’ll get you from point A to point B in a jiffy – but point B isn’t always perfect! Sometimes these shoes get a mind of their own and have you dancing into foul territory.

Gap +3 – Someone Else’s Swing

Speed +3 – Mercury’s Cleats

Pitch Boost +1 – OMG, is that AW!? (the pitcher draws a tiny picture of the league owner on a ball and distracts you)

Outfield Error +3 – Spartan’s Intuition

Turn Double Plays +3 – McWolf’s Special Stuff
AW13
AW13
Admin

Sat May 09, 2020 11:06 pm
Code:
Option Two:

We are going to be using bots In the SBLM and SBL to fill gaps, suggest at least 5 bot names. Out of those choose one or two and really try to sell us on why we should use them. Don't be afraid to get creative. (150-200 words)

1. Beep Bot

So there is a story with Beep Bot. He is a player, well a bot player, that me and my GM CKRoyal created in the NSFL and now the team pretty much worships this bot offensive lineman turned fullback.tight end and there are emojis for him and everything. He deserves to bring joy to many more people and for that reason, deserves to be in the SBL as well as a baseball player. I bet he can totally hit some powerful homeruns with all the strength he has, I mean, c'mon, he is an offensive lineman in the NSFL for Pete's sake.

2. Andrew Warren

I have never named a player after myself and while my name is not exactly Andrew Warren, it is typically what I go by and it has kinda stuck with me especially in sim leagues where I use it exclusively. I likely will not name any player after myself ever so why not a BOT player? I could finally see myself out there on the field hopefully even as a knuckleball pitcher as I was in real life in high school or even a weird curveball and screwball type control pitcher like I am not, despite not being able to play thanks to Corona. I would love the opportunity to become a BOT and see myself or at least my name out there on the field trying to help whichever team needs me.

3. Jack Sparrow

Captain is his nickname. One of the all-time great movie characters and a true captain for a ballclub.

4. Botty McBotterson

This is a trend and I like it. Let's make it happen.

5. Cadillac Escalade

My favorite type of car, well I guess SUV. I dream of one day owning one and Cadillac is a somewhat realistic name. It could be a hitter that has speed and class!
Cornholio
Cornholio

Sun May 10, 2020 2:15 pm
Going with Option #1

1.) Pitching Control Boost - Greg Maddux

Greg Maddux was one hell of a control pitcher in the 1990s and the 2000s. He wasn’t completely overpowering or anything like that, but damn, the guy was a student of the pitching game. Maddux knew exactly what pitch would work against which hitters— but that was only one part of the pitching game. The guy could really pinpoint his pitches, even fooling the umpires into calling a strike on a borderline pitch and that was a major part behind his effectiveness and success as a pitcher. When you can do whatever you want with your pitches... man, batters are going to dread stepping up to the plate against you.

2.) Batting Gap Boost - Tony Gwynn

Again, paying homage to another great baseball player from the 1990s, we have to give this one to Tony Gwynn. Tony Gwynn, again, wasn’t much of a power hitter (although he surely could knock one out of the park if needed)... what was a major part of his success was his remarkably even spray hitting all over the field. Pull the shift on him, he’ll easily push the ball the other way. Protect the lines, Gwynn would send the ball up the middle between the pitcher’s legs. You want to hit .400? Learn how to hit the gaps like Tony Gwynn!

3.) Eye - Barry Bonds
Look at his walks numbers in the early 2000s. Yeah.

4.) Movement - Mariano Rivera
The guy was a two-pitch closer and his cutter was a major part of his success.

5.) Steal - Billy Hamilton
Why not? Name this talent after one of the fastest guy in baseball at the moment.
lovesmuffins
lovesmuffins

Sun May 10, 2020 3:09 pm
I did equipment because everybody else had bots.
I disagree using real people.
Also if the guy above me thinks Steals should not be Rickey Henderson than he should be banned, nuff said.
I think eventually these should be replaced by people from our own sim league who was good at this sorta stuff.

1. Steal - Henderson Cage
Obviously it's a homage to Rickey but also in reference to the SBDL team. You'd run pretty fast too if there was a badger chasing you. Wouldn't you?

2. Eye - Robert Shoesmith's Lazer Tag Arena
Robert Shoesmith was a man who waited for the Iphone 4s by camping outside the apple store for over 2 months. He was a patient man and he also liked Lazer Tag. So if you want to learn some patience playing Lazer Tag is the best way to learn it.

3. Avoid K - The Migos Practice Zone
Now you may be thinking the Migos has nothing to do with avoiding strikeouts but you couldn't be any more wrong. These men avoid striking out in their albums and their singles. They're able to help anybody avoid this too because they're just a nice pair of dudes that like to rap Very Happy

4. Speed - Brokeback Mountain's Range
Nothin more than a couple of dudes running away, you included, you'll be as fast as the wind in no time

5. Speed- Lyralei's windshop
Nothing better than visiting the windrunner herself and asking her how to run like the wind. Nobody is better to learn from. NOBODY!!!!
acydburn

Sun May 10, 2020 6:59 pm
The Lefter - P - Who doesn’t want to know what arm the pitcher is throwing from. This gives the opponent all the information they need, not that it will help them. The lefter is a great name for a pitcher because it’s mysterious and who knows, maybe he can even throw from his right. With a name like that, he’ll be a mainstay in the league for a long time.

The Righter - P

GroundBall - C

The Arm - 3B

The Shortness - SS

How is the shortness not an epic name? Not only does it play well with being a short stop it's a bit comical. The shortness could be the tallest player on the field or even the shortest, both play well. You can call him the comic relief of the team. The Shortness will probably go down in history as one of the most epic bots to ever play the game.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum