Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Themed Task May 25th 2020- May 31st 2020

+22
JorgTheGoat03
aCrypticPancake
7thInningStretch
lovesmuffins
Lefty
Jetsqb101
Doomsday
Berocka
Uphillmoss
Snowball
DollarAndADream
GustavMattias
Kelsier
Cornholio
Big Mac
zekethatbeast25
omgitshim
Pingu
Symmetrik
Psanchez55
CaptainHook
SecondBaseBabe
26 posters
Go down
Goliathus

Themed Task May 25th 2020- May 31st 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Themed Task May 25th 2020- May 31st 2020

Sun May 31, 2020 2:22 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@zekethatbeast25 wants to be my rival so it's fucking on, you mofo! I would be very disappointed if my rival has a garbage season so all I am hoping for is a decent season for Ezekiel Bridges even though we are not on the same team. I am tryhard-ing here so I expect Bridges to put up decent stats, even if he starts out with absolutely zero baseball knowledge. I guess the thing I am looking forward to the most is a pitcher clash between Wang and Bridges. Nothing is more of a showdown between two pitchers than starting together in the same game and see who pitches better.

It's hard to predict minors' ERA in a sim league but I am hoping that both me and him can get a <=4.00 ERA for this season and <=3.00 ERA in S2(assuming we both stay down for another season). The fun thing about LV and CHI is that both teams have great fielders and are playing in a pitcher's park so it should be good for us both to have a 4.00 ERA season. There are no better pitching setup than what we have so far in the league and if we cannot even do shit in an environment like this, we should both retire out of shame.
wospy
wospy

Themed Task May 25th 2020- May 31st 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Themed Task May 25th 2020- May 31st 2020

Sun May 31, 2020 8:04 pm
I mean the rivalry has to be pretty obvious for me, doesn't it? Opposite sides of the state in real life, opposite sides of the outfield in the sim, opposite conferences, he joined the league after I was already full on outfielders so he couldn't very well come to me despite a history of his players on my team in leagues in the past - it's a shame Wade Landry @Doomsday has landed squarely in my bullseye. Under different circumstances I suspect he'd have been someone I'd have enjoyed playing with, considering Thomas Landry and Clark Marcellin, Thomas Landry II and Dagmar Havlova and Kefka Palazzo, basically every time I've been a GM and @Doomsday has been able to be drafted by me, he has been drafted by me. In this particular case, he wasn't around for the draft. I filled up my outfield before he created a player. There was nothing to be done about it. Now, there's nothing to be done about it except for the obvious, which is to defeat Wade Landry and the Sherbrooke Mohawks every time we step onto the field against them. Salomon Rrmier would have made a great teammate for Wade Landry, but he'll have to settle for making an even greater rival.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum