Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jetsqb101

Dale Cooper's Player Application Empty Dale Cooper's Player Application

Thu May 07, 2020 10:28 pm
Player Name: Dale Cooper
Weight: 175
Height: 6’1
1.) Your Backstory

Dale Cooper is from Long Island, New York and has been dreaming of becoming a professional athlete ever since he was a child. Cooper thinks that life is best when he’s able to chase down fly balls in the outfield, and he enjoys sky diving and building gigantic lego structures in his free time.

2.) Your past Baseball experiences

Cooper started playing little league ball from an early chance, and has been on his school’s baseball team since 7th grade. He was the starting center fielder and leadoff hitter on his high school team for the last 3 years of school, and has garnered the attention of scouts around the league.

3.) What type of player are you?

Coop is a speed demon. He’s a tough out that doesn’t do the pitcher any favors, and who causes absolute mayhem when he does get on base. In the outfield Cooper uses his range to track down baseballs at an elite level, and has an average arm for an SBL outfielder.

4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM?

I was scouted, and have decided to join this league at the entry level. Baseball has been a dream of mine for a long time, so I’m excited about the possibility of turning it into a career. I’m hopeful that this league will develop into something huge!

5.) Interesting facts about your player.

In an alternate universe, Dale Cooper envisions himself as someone who could potentially be a multi-sport athlete.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum