Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JorgTheGoat03

Dwigt Rortugal Player Application Empty Dwigt Rortugal Player Application

Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:35 pm
Player Name: Dwigt Rortugal
Weight: 200 lbs.
Height: 6'4"
1.) Your Backstory
I've always been on the bigger side of things. That's why, when I 1st started playing ball, I was picked to play catcher. I also love consistency and that's why I'm a contact hitter.
2.) Your past Baseball experiences
I've played baseball my entire life. I've always played catcher and have loved being able to work with pitchers. While some of my past coaches wished I worked more on my defensive capabilities or power batting, I have always known the kind of player that I want to become, a contact hitter.
3.) What type of player are you?
I'd like to think that I'm the kind of player that, while I might not hit many home runs, will always come up with a clutch hit for the team.
4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM?
Yes
5.) Interesting facts about your player.
I grew up on a farm and am a Momma's boy. Some have said that I'm a perfect example of a typical Iowa, corn-fed monster of a man. I strive to play equal to or better than Ryoma Fukushima due to his fantastic hitting abilities and him being my biggest competition at catcher this past season in the SBLM.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum