Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pingu
Pingu

Pingu Flipperson Rookie Spotlight Empty Pingu Flipperson Rookie Spotlight

Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:58 am
Pingu Flipperson is in their rookie season and as expected the spotlight is still on him! The league considers him the 8th best player overall, and still the best second basemen which isn't surprising being the Silver Slugger in S0 SBDL.

"I took losing the Golden Glove award to heart and I think as a second basemen it's important my team can rely on me for defense. A lot of the offseason I was focused on my fielding," said Flipperson, "But I'm glad my offensive prowess hasn't left me."

Even though it's still too early for numbers, Flipperson's stats are quite similar from his SBDL career numbers minus WAR and AVG taking a plummet. Pingu is also not the lead hitter for the Toronto Bighorns which has been given to Flynn Fungo who proved himself in a potato sack race against the penguin.

"Yeah he's been working real hard and I expected any 2 legged mammal to beat me in speed. It's just an odd feeling to see it actually happened after so many months being so darn fast. But I'm happy we're on the same team"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum