Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Uphillmoss

Fungo Rookie Spotlight Empty Fungo Rookie Spotlight

Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:39 pm
Flynn fungo walks up to the podium after his teams horrible loss to indianapolis in the world series finals. Surprisingly to everyone there, he still seems very happy and full of swagger. He is walking into the room like he just won his team everything, even though his team just lost in embarrassing fashion. He steps up to the mic and gets ready to answer some questions.
“ Mr fungo! Obviously its a tough loss for you and your team, from the other team, who would you say did the most damage and deserves the postseason mvp?”
Fungo grabs the mic and responds. “Who do i think should win postseason MVP, well i think its the same guy who should win regular season mvp. Obviously its me! I hit incredibly all playoffs, and i deserve it.”
The reporter stands there confused for a second before responding. “Umm sir, you are aware this is an award that goes to the winning team, and even if it wasn’t, both Prezzy and Delvin have you beat in ever stat category.”
“I sure as hell didn’t see tracy stealing 4 bases, so ha, not every stat.”
“Um yes but Delvin rooks stole 6 and didn’t get caught once”
“Wow i didn’t know i came here to be insulted, well i guess i’ll be leaving then.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum