Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Goliathus

Chien-Ming Wang Player Application Empty Chien-Ming Wang Player Application

Sat May 30, 2020 1:16 pm
Player Name: Wang, Chien-Ming
Weight: 216lbs
Height: 6'3"
1.) If you are a Yankee fans you probably know the pitcher I used. He was a Yankees ace and Taiwan Phenom in the 2000s but get screwed by injuries pretty soon. I am trying to "restart" his career here. My storyline is that he came to the SBL universe from our real timeline -- so yeah, time and universe traveling. His injury doesn't exist in this universe but he still loses his pitching prowess so he needs to repick his skill but he will get a second chance to live out a great baseball career.
2.) Did I said that I pitched for the Yankees? Oh there's no MLB and Yankees here? Well, just think of Yankees as a top team of a top league in a foreign land then.
3.) Groundballer, not a K artist but will get outs by pitching nearly unhittable balls. It's not about the Ks, it's about taking players out of the game by any mean necessary(and by rules, no intentional pitching to body)
4.) Fuck I don't know, I just woke up from a long dream and I am a SBLM player, apparently.
5.) No one believed that I have traveled here from another universe or timeline.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum