Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GustavMattias
GustavMattias

Pedro Velasquez Player Application Empty Pedro Velasquez Player Application

Thu May 28, 2020 12:48 pm
Player Name: Pedro Velasquez
Weight: 230 lb
Height: 76 in

1.) Your Backstory
I was born in Venezuela and found my way into baseball as my family lived in poverty and I wanted to make it big and help them out. I spent many days throwing rocks at a wall near my house for target practice.

2.) Your past Baseball experiences
When I was fourteen I'd finally saved up enough to get myself a glove and a good pair of shoes, and I joined a local league. Eventually, I received a grant to train in the US, where I became involved on a professional level.

3.) What type of player are you?
I'm very much a power pitcher. I've always been one of the hardest throwers I know and I'd like to keep it that way. Can't hit the ball if you can't see it.

4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM?
I found my way into the SBLM because it seemed the best out of the two leagues I was considering, and because I knew some people who had already made the trip over here and enjoyed it.

5.) Interesting facts about your player.
I like to collect at least one ball from every game I've played. Sometimes I have to ask an umpire or a coach or something, but I've got a whole room filled with baseballs in my apartment and it makes for an interesting story whenever I've got people over.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum