Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
omgitshim
omgitshim

Magnus Coretti's Player Application Empty Magnus Coretti's Player Application

Tue May 26, 2020 11:35 pm
Player Name: Magnus Coretti
Weight: 187
Height: 6'4"
1.) Your Backstory
Brooklyn, New York, born and raised. I grew up with the expectations to take part in the family business, and it is something I pride myself with. Baseball has always been a pastime favorite of mine, and I'm grateful to get the opportunity to play at a more professional level. The exposure should also help promote the family brand.

2.) Your past Baseball experiences
I grew up playing little league ball in Brooklyn and was always one of the more feared pitchers in these parts. I didn't always have the best stuff but just my name stroked fear in the hearts of everyone.

3.) What type of player are you?
I'm a power pitcher. I throw the ball fast and challenge you to keep up with it. Other pitchers might have more movement or more control on their pitches, but if I throw it too fast for anyone to hit, those things are less vital.

4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM?
I received an anonymous tip from one of my... associates... that this league was starting up. It represents a good opportunity to promote my brand and make a name for myself in general.

5.) Interesting facts about your player.
After one poor outing, I may or may not have thrown a ball so hard into the clubhouse door that it lodged itself into the door and could not be removed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum