Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lovesmuffins
lovesmuffins

[S0] Lucas Peterson - SS Player Application Empty [S0] Lucas Peterson - SS Player Application

Sun May 10, 2020 6:47 pm
Player Name: Lucas Peterson
Weight: one-hundred and eighty-seven pounds
Height: five feet eleven inches
1.) Lucas Peterson is a smart, intelligent player who was a big player at his high school and let his teams to many state championships in it. He's skipped college cause college is dumb.
2.) Little leagues and high school. He helped lead his state little league to the championship and won with 6 total bats and 6 RBIs
3.) What type of player are you? Overall I am a balanced player. I have good fielding and can hit the ball at a good average. You'll never find a part of baseball that I can't play consistently well.
4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM? I was scouted by many league scouts and was a top prospect. I chose SBLM because that's the biggest league of them all.
5.) One interesting fact is that Lucas likes to play video games and streams a lot on twitch. He has an aggressive nature to him but has natural talent at everything.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum