Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
prezzys
prezzys

Team Reveal #1 Empty Team Reveal #1

Sat May 09, 2020 8:36 pm
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
Team Reveal

When I first heard about this league being put together, I knew that becoming one of the first SBL GMs was something that I would like to do. Being here from the very start of a sim league is an exciting thing to think about and be a part of. I had played baseball competitively from the age of 7, all the way up until I started college so there's been a special place in my heart for the game of baseball for most of my life basically. I love sim leagues and I love baseball so I thought why not? Before we really get going, I'd like to say thank you to the admins and staff for giving me this opportunity and trusting me with it!

Tried to keep that short so that we could get right to the good stuff so here we go! When it comes to the location, there were a few cities I had in mind. The teams that didn't make the cut for a couple of small reasons were Philadelphia, Phoenix and Baton Rouge. They were all really tempting and would've taken the team branding in an entirely different direction so it was something that I had to think long and hard about. The city that did make it is one that I love. It's my hometown and I believe that the city and state just don't get the recognition that they deserve in sports sim leagues as a whole. I figured that it was time to change that a bit!

Spoiler:

Next up will be the logo reveal and this is something that had me stuck for quite some time. A couple of the ideas that were in my head for a while were the Phantoms and the Illusion. They both would've been really cool to mess with branding wise, but I ended up going in a different direction. One of the first four SBL teams will be the...

Spoiler:

I thought that a logo like this one would be unique. I believe that these colors work well together and that they fit the theme/branding as well. Aliens are super interesting and Indiana has plenty of corn and open fields for us to mess around with our crop circles, right?

Last but not least, here are our uniforms!

Spoiler:

Honestly, I don't think that I could be more excited for us to get things started here. I hope that you all have enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the reveals that will be coming from the other guys, keep an eye out!

GO INVADERS
siddhus

Team Reveal #1 Empty Re: Team Reveal #1

Mon May 11, 2020 1:48 am
Very hyped for your team, you can count me in as someone interested to be an invader. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum