Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SecondBaseBabe
SecondBaseBabe
Admin

SBL Team 3 Reveal Empty SBL Team 3 Reveal

Thu May 14, 2020 9:57 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
A New Challenger Has Appeared & This Time It Is In The SBL.
SBL Team 3 Reveal Minnesota-gooseberry-falls.ngsversion.1430336588056.adapt.1900.1

Any Hardcore Vikings fan will tell you there is no place quite like Minnesota. It is in America’s upper Midwest and home to one of the most devout fan bases in sports.  Of Course, this is what makes it the ideal location to put one of the Big four SBL teams. Sure you might be enticed by the Cardinal’s classic colors or even the Invaders out of this world concept but I think that when you see what we have prepared in Minnesota you will quickly be hopping on the #MinneHypeTrain.

So just where in Minnesota did, we decide to put this fantastic new SBL franchise?

Spoiler:

You now know the State and the City of the new franchise. It is time for you to experience the all-star branding of this new heaving hitting Baseball Team. I will give you one last clue;  the Minnesota fans are going to enjoy rocking some new colours come Season Zero game one.

Main Logo:
Spoiler:

Alt Logo :
Spoiler:

For those of you wondering why the Grizzlies, I’ll flip that question right around and ask why the hell not? This team logo, concept and design was hand selected by long time sim league member and GM Bushito.  Bush, as many of us call him, is a Minnesota Vikings fan and I think I can safely say that that played a large part of where he chose to place this new ferocious franchise. My heart broke a little bit when he polled the league after becoming a GM and I saw that Oregon, one of the 3 options he put up for people to vote on was decimated by Minnesota.

As for his choice of a Grizzly Bear, I think that he wanted to choose something tough and likeable that fit the region. All I can really say it that this team and concept are strong. It is no doubt that Bush left his stamp on this league with this one.

What is next for The Minnesota Grizzlies
This team will be taken care of by an interim GM until it’s creator can come back after taking care of business.  I for one, cannot wait to see what this franchise will do in the future; I expect great things form this Grizzly Team.

Mandatory Uniform Montage:

SBL Team 3 Reveal Jerseys_Minnesota SBL Team 3 Reveal Jerseys_MinneSBL Team 3 Reveal Caps_9fkAHTWhhSBL Team 3 Reveal Caps_Grizzlies_CapSBL Team 3 Reveal Jerseys_brightSBL Team 3 Reveal Jerseys_Minnesota_Grizzlies_AlternateSBL Team 3 Reveal Jerseys_Grizzlies_GreenSBL Team 3 Reveal Jerseys_grizo

(Uniform Designs by 2ndBaseBabe, Logo Design @bushito )
AnthonyOuellet
AnthonyOuellet

SBL Team 3 Reveal Empty Re: SBL Team 3 Reveal

Thu May 14, 2020 10:06 pm
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee
siddhus

Sun May 17, 2020 12:21 am
Very much hype for this team, from the moment Bush showed me logo.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum