Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
prezzys
prezzys

Prezzy’s Player Brand Empty Prezzy’s Player Brand

Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:39 am
Winning that S1 championship was our big goal from the beginning of the season and we did what we had to do to achieve it. With all of the hard work that every single person on the Invaders put in, it was much deserved. Countless hours, days, weeks and months went into getting everything right for that moment and it all paid off in the end. Each player on the roster had a hand in bringing it home to Indy and I don’t think that anyone can debate that. The first season of actual user players in the SBL belongs to us and love it. Back to back World Series appearances and this time, we won it when it really matters.

Being named World Series MVP is a huge honor. The first ever user player to win it in the SBL is actually a pretty cool achievement. Regardless of how I played though, I believe that there were other guys on the team that deserved that just as much as I did. We’re sharing this one!

We’re hungry, we want more. Indy won’t be stopping here and we’ll be doing all that we can to be back next season, and the one after that, and the one after that, and the one after that. Super excited about how well the draft went for us and I can’t wait to see the finished product out there on the field for opening day.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum