Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Goliathus

Goli's Player Brand Empty Goli's Player Brand

Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:06 am
Draft Projection for the Agency

Chien-Ming Wang had been a draft steal in the recent SBLM draft. After a crazy season where he performed over everyone's expectations and set the benchmarks and records for future SBLM pitchers, it is expected for Wang to be drafted very highly in the upcoming SBL draft. His draft stock has clearly skyrocketed from his own work this season and anything below the 1st round will be considered a steal and a blasphemy, at the same time.

Trade Asset is the other player form the Goliathus's sport talent agency who is also entering the draft. Asset is much raw than Wang, and will likely be drafted in the middle rounds as a buy-in on his potential. As of now, they are much better players than Asset for sure, and the draft is full of those. Asset is all about banking in for him to be great three to four years later than instant help.

As a whole, Goliathus agency is providing two solid players to the upcoming SBL draft and has shown that they are willing to invest hard into the player development center to truly leverage their players in this competitive league. Rumor has it that the agency is also looking to add an additional talent for baseball in the upcoming season. It'd be interesting to see if they can continue to put good players into the league.

[231 words]
Goliathus

Goli's Player Brand Empty Re: Goli's Player Brand

Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:42 pm
Well, I am jumping a bit OOC with this one. I really hope this league sustains and hangs for what feels like an eternity, but I am kinda worried after GRSL, the soccer league, went kind of bye bye recently. It had the problem of not many are willing to be hardcore there and do works, so then the commish had to do everything on his own. When the commish quits, which let's be honest is bound to happen when he has to do literally everything, the league sorta die.

SBL definitely needs to find fresh blood or willing helpers eventually cuz I feel like we are also struggling on that front as of now. No one wants to be updater apparently, and things like this are not good if they continue. Do I have any idea on how to help? I don't know, I really don't know. I think I already did an okay amount of job by being part of the media crew and also part of the voting committee, but those are not like essential jobs.

Ultimately, I think recruiting should be top priority in this league. GRSL has the same problem partially because they can't find new blood to join. Hardcore leaguers elsewhere are less likely to turn this into their main league. We need some new-to-sim-league players who are here to dedicate and help. We really need the recruitment team to do well in this and the upcoming season or it's gonna be a tough ride.

[254 words]
Goliathus

Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:26 am
Fuck it, I will just talk abou things OOC here. I am quite bothered that player brand is merely 2, which means I have to find another way (probably press conference) just to get the final one. It also bothered me that this week is so lack of materials that I have to bullshit an article. I feel like I am just repeating what I already said last week but it's just so hard to do other stuffs without a new index to look at and I am too lazy to track what's left of SBLM. This has definitely one of the quietest week in SBL I feel. There are not a lot of interaction in the Discords channel anymore. I understand it's offseason but man I missed S0 where games are pretty hyped and talks are aplenty.

I get it though, things eventually go back to the "normal level" of activity. It's like that in most leagues. No one really had the time to be exciting everyday and silent comfort eventually become a thing. It's also been a week since the defunct of GRSL. I hate to say it but this league feels like it's creeping that vibe too. I hope this league can stay put and survive the tough time. Even updaters are hard to find now. I mean, I did expressed interest but my fucking job just sometime make me not want to take it. I just OTed a couple hours because of some new job out of nowhere. Fuck, it really makes me hate life in the weekend. I had to rush this bullshit too. Look at me, I am blarbing shit, I expect this to eventually not work on a random given week cuz I am just writing gribberish, but I will ake this one, hopefully.

[301 words]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum