Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
prezzys
prezzys

Prezzy on Indy’s First Ring Empty Prezzy on Indy’s First Ring

Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:25 am
Man, this feels amazing. S1 champions baby!! Shoutout to Toronto, they played a great series and gave us problems through the season so I knew that brining this one home wasn’t going to be the easiest. The series score doesn’t really show how close things actually were though the whole thing so I just wanted to go ahead and put that out there.

Indianapolis deserved this one. My teammates and I put in work and did what we had to do to reach our ultimate goal for the year. Before things even really had gotten started, we knew where we wanted to be by the end of it all. Some people had questioned if Indy had what it takes to reach the championship again so I’m glad that we were able to put those doubts to rest. We came back. fought for what’s ours and we so how that all ended up playing out. Being the #1 team in the league this year, anything but a chip would’ve just been a disappointment. I love this group of guys regardless, but I’m happy that I get to share and enjoy this moment with them.

Each person on this team did their thing. Everyone showed up when we needed them and that’s why we were able to win it in the end. There were a few close games that could’ve really went either way but our guys stepped up and just wanted it a little more. We played with that same fight back in the regular season and gladly we were able to keep that going on into the post season.

Kurtis, Sphyrna, Delvin, Beatrix and Nate are some of the best teammates that a guy could ask for. The relationships that we’ve built here in Indy after just one year together is amazing to look at. When you’ve got a core like this, you just hope that everyone gets along and can mesh together as players and as people. Yeah, we’re coming off of a championship but the future is bright here with the Invaders. We’ve got something special that we’re building and I’m hoping that we’ll see this same success for quite a few years. I belong here in this city and I’ll always be doing my best to bring Indy the kind of glory that it deserves. I couldn’t see not being teammates with any of these guys but I know that they feel the same way. Everyone is all in.

Looking forward to S2, I think that we’ve gotta come in with the mindset of going for a repeat of S1. We want to be the top team and we want to win a mourner championship. With the state of the league, the team is built to win now, and in the future. I’m hoping that we’ll be competing for a while and I have complete faith in myself and my teammates to achieve that. My rookie season was a great one but we’re just now getting started. We’ll be back.

I Hit Balls Gooder and Cornholio like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum