Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
prezzys
prezzys

Tracy Prezzy Jr. Looking Forward Empty Tracy Prezzy Jr. Looking Forward

Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:28 am
Looking Forward

The inaugural season of the SBL, S0, was a great one. Being here from the very beginning of this league is something to be excited about. It went just about as well as it possibly could have. Just from the view of Tracy as a player and from my view as the user. There are so many great people that have been and are involved in making this league as fun as it is but this is only the beginning.

It was an alright year for the boys in Chicago. I feel like the regular season could have went a bit better performance wise but it is what it is. I had a nice season at the plate but it doesn't really matter to me as much as winning does. None of those things mean too much if there's nothing to show for it. Going out the way that we did in the first round of the playoffs was quite bitter. I simply couldn't do what I was normally doing for the entire season. I was struggling to hit the ball throughout that whole series so I've gotta take some responsibility for what happened. Aside from all of that good stuff, I loved spending my year in the SBLM with my Storm brothers. Hoping that this won't be the last time that I'm able to team up with them! I'll miss it.

Now, it's time to move on to bigger and better things. Man, I'm so ready for the SBL. At this point, it's pretty well-known that I'll be landing in Indianapolis when things are all said and done. My biggest thing that I believe might need just a little bit of work is my defense. I mean I know that I don't need a ton with being a first baseman and whatnot but I don't wnat to end up being a complete liability out there on the field. Aside from that, it is exciting to think about what I might be capable of in a ballpark that doesn't heavily favor all of the pitchers. I think that I'll finally be able to do what everyone was expecting for me to do from the jump. The bombs will be coming left and right and I'll be ready when it comes time to prove it. Look out SBL.

It's not all about me which is why I'm beyond hype to see where all of my fellow draftees end up playing as well. The draft is almost here and the suspense of the whole thing is killing me. I'm ready to meet whoever my new teammates will be. There are some guys out there that I would love to team up with so I guess we'll see if any of that ends up happening soon enough. Another thing that I'm excited to see is what rivalries may end up forming in the SBL over the years. Any league dominance? Future Hall of Famers? Notoriety? Blockbuster trades? Who knows what might happen. I'm ready.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum