Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jetsqb101

Biggest SBLM Draft Steals Empty Biggest SBLM Draft Steals

Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:18 am
#4 overall Ezekiel Bridges @zekethatbeast25

I get why zeke wasn't taken #1 overall, but the reason why he fell to #4 goes beyond how good his pitcher is likely to be this season imo. I'm going to go to bat for zeke here and say that every team that passed on him may end up kicking themselves for it when they have to verse this guy in the playoffs, because Bridges should be able to out-pitch just about anyone in the league. That could be an auto-win in a 3 game series, and potentially two auto-wins in a 5 or 7 game series. Be ready to hate Pittsburgh again in the playoffs if you didn't enjoy last season.

#25 overall Zheng Xiaojian @AW13

Pitchers were bound to fall in this draft because there are an excess of them being recreated currently, but seeing AW fall to #25 is a stunner. Recreate pitchers did go as high as the early teens, so why do some of them beat the league owner who sims every game for us and auto-earns 14? Easy, because AW is cursed. Just kidding haha, I think it was mainly because the SBLM is a great chance to team up with users and add in new people to the locker room that aren't there already, so it's a bit easier for AW to fall.

#36 overall Sphyrna @Troutstrong

Ok, I tried really hard to justify AW falling to #25, but Shark going to #36 is kind of inexplicable. I heard one explanation from Snu which made a lot of sense: He filled up on pitchers already and did not want to put Shark or any of his other pitchers into a bad position where they were pitching in a role where they did not want to. Pittsburgh gets an absolute steal here though as they add a top of the line 2nd create pitcher for a very cheap price.

#43 overall Lenny Longpipe @bigbluex02

I was debating which bigblue player to put here, and I opted to go for his pitcher who was the 3rd to last player selected in the draft. Both of his players are absolute steals imo, and I think that it is in large part due to him being pretty new to sim leagues still (I think, hope i'm not misrepresenting you bigblue haha). This guy was my teammate in the SBDL though and he's an amazing teammate. He max earns, he wants his teams to do well, and he cheers on his teammates a ton. Bigblue likes my SBA player more than I do lmao, and it makes me super happy every time I get to talk to him. He's going to be a hit here and in every sim league as people start to learn what a great teammate he is

zekethatbeast25 and bigbluex02 like this post

Troutstrong

Biggest SBLM Draft Steals Empty Re: Biggest SBLM Draft Steals

Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:37 am
bet
Goliathus

Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:39 am
Sad to not make this list.
zekethatbeast25
zekethatbeast25

Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:50 am
cacaw
bigbluex02

Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:28 am
I appreciate the recognition! You did not misrepresent me, I have only been in sim leagues for a little less than 2 months LOL but thank you for the kind words! I will be a big fan of Dale Cooper here too!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum