Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Opening Day 4/7

+25
Jetsqb101
Lefty
Uphillmoss
SecondBaseBabe
Grape
JorgTheGoat03
Cornholio
CaptainHook
StackTheRacks12
Big Mac
7thInningStretch
Symmetrik
Spartan
Doomsday
oilmandan
Snowball
zekethatbeast25
Snussu
prezzys
Pingu
Daddy
Psanchez55
lovesmuffins
omgitshim
McWolf
29 posters
Go down
Jetsqb101

Road to Opening Day 4/7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Road to Opening Day 4/7

Thu May 28, 2020 11:51 am

I did not make a filler because it seemed like extra work that I was not excited about completing. If I did make a filler I think I would have made an eephus throwing pitcher or something that is really niche in the pros, so that it would have been more fun to follow his career.
acydburn

Thu May 28, 2020 2:52 pm
So no fillers for me because i'm lazy. With that said, Las Vegas will have the best fillers. Fillers you've never seen before, Huge Fillers! You can't beat our fillers because they're the best fillers! Road to Opening Day 4/7 - Page 2 Tenor
GustavMattias
GustavMattias

Thu May 28, 2020 3:17 pm
I didn't make any fillers because I joined too late to make one (I think). Even if I hadn't, though, I'm not entirely sure I would have made one as I'm completely new to this and I don't want to get super involved in everything right away. Bringing in a filler would be just one more thing to keep track of, and I'm not sure what exactly to keep track of for my own guys yet. I'd rather get settled in with what I have and learn how to work with that and get a good sense of the time commitment and everything before I start branching out more.
wospy
wospy

Thu May 28, 2020 10:54 pm
Bobson Dugnutt and Mibre Chipley are clearly the best fillers. Bobson Dugnutt is Kent Tekulve looking like he has a broken arm (70s era Pirates pitcher) and Mibre Chipley is a super derpy looking Jack Wilson making a diving catch (early 00s Pirates shortstop). They may both have a joke of a character, and a Famicom name, but they're clearly going to lead the league. In what, who knows, but they'll lead the league in something anyway.
DollarAndADream

Thu May 28, 2020 11:05 pm
Let's be real here. I don't plan on making fillers, but that option will definitely remain open if teams are really in need. I plan to put my sole focus on Jermaine Cole, and avoid having to focus on more than 1 player at a time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum