Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
denns
denns

Joey Ingram Player Brand Empty Joey Ingram Player Brand

Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:21 pm
It's been a great but yet overwhelming start with the training to join the SBL Minors. I was told by my agent that I was nowhere near the level to be one of the league greats and get my SBL contract so, I went all the way to Indy to start working with the amazing coach Jenkins. I've known him for a while through mutual friends and he is my go to guy if I really want to get to the next level. He's been a great mentor for this last couple of days and being quite honest with you the worst thing of it is having to change my nutrition and food menu because he told me that it will make a huge difference for me. I sure don't know if all of these veggies will help me get stronger to throw the ball but whatever, there's no harm in trying... We have been doing some of the most amazing speed and power drills I have ever tried and they are so damn great, I can already feel the difference and whenever I join a minor team, I will gladly keep working with this good man in my free day time. I'm commited to be the best in the game so you can honestly trust that I will put on the work how I should.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum