Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JorgTheGoat03

Jorg's Player Brand Empty Jorg's Player Brand

Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:57 pm
Mario on his selection to the all star team

I'm honored to receive this accomplishment. This is a dream of mine to be named an all-star and I can't thank everyone who voted for me enough. Additionally, I need to thank my GM. Even though I started out the season rough, he kept pushing me towards being the best player that I can be. Without him, I wouldn't be the man that I am today. In addition, I need to thank my teammates. Without them, I would be a nobody. They've helped me throughout the season by catching flyballs and cleaning up grounders. Also, I need to thank my catcher, Ryoma Fukushima, in particular. He's been a great teammate and a great help when deciding what pitch to throw next. Additionally, I've learned a lot throughout my 1st season in the minor league and can't wait to learn more throughout the rest of my career. I hope that I can continue my improvement and eventually become a household name. Even if I just become an average starting pitcher, I'll be happy because I'll be playing the game that I love. Lastly, I hope to bring my team wins and hopefully lead them to a championship. This has been Mario McRlwain. Have a great day!
Word Count 205
JorgTheGoat03

Jorg's Player Brand Empty Re: Jorg's Player Brand

Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:33 pm
Dwigt Rortugal on the pressures of the season to come

I'm entering my last season in the SBLM. I've already had a wonderful time and I hope to have a great final season. However, this last season will come with challenges and added pressures that will push me to my limit throughout the season.

First of all, I'll have the pressure of being the best catcher in the league. With Fukushima moving up to the big leagues, I'm left to take his title as the best catcher in the SBLM. Thus, I will need to live up to expectations and hopefully I will not disappoint anyone at all.

Secondly, I will want to raise my draft stock. So I will have even more pressure upon my shoulders. This pressure will be to improve upon last season and prove that I'm one of the best players eligible in the draft.

Lastly, I want to bring playoff success to Pittsburgh and say goodbye with a championship. Pittsburgh is a great place and they were kind enough to draft me. Thus, I see it only fair if I say goodbye with a win in the SBLM World Series.

In the end, I'm excited for the season to begin and I can't wait to see what I can do.
Word Count 205
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum