Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jetsqb101

Cooper/Shaman Player Brand Empty Cooper/Shaman Player Brand

Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:11 am
Dale Cooper is not happy with his first season in Charlotte, and expects better things from the team moving forward.

"I'm pissed off about it. We have teammates who aren't putting in the work and are not trying to get better. People who are content with being mediocre, and I can't play with those people. The only one on this team that I saw trying to improve from week to week was Peterson, and you saw how that paid off for him in our playoff series.

I'm not a guy who likes drama, but I firmly believe that a lot of members of this team deserve to be called out for their effort. I want Charlotte to be good, the fans deserve to see a contender play in front of them, but I'm not going to sit here and waste my career away trying to carry a baseball team that none of my teammates care about.

This isn't a demand to be traded. I signed a 3 year contract and I'll honor that deal. This is me saying that I was very unimpressed by Charlotte in the first year of that deal and that things need to get better or else I'll be walking at the end of it."
Jetsqb101

Cooper/Shaman Player Brand Empty Re: Cooper/Shaman Player Brand

Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:57 pm
Snarky Shaman was drafted to the Indianapolis Invaders in the S2 SBL draft, and couldn't be happier about it.

"Indianapolis has a great team, their plan for building a contender while also building for the future is very impressive to me, and I think that they actually had one of the best drafts in S2 despite having the last pick in every round."

Asked what his role on the team would be, Shaman confirmed that he is planning to still be a starter in S2.

"That is something that was very important to me in the draft process, and Indianapolis knows that I want too be a starter and respects that. I'm excited to pitch with a great middle infield behind me, and to pitch on a team that is set up to give me run support. From here on out my job is too prove to them that I was worthy of the draft pick, and I'm excited to be that guy"

Shaman was a very good #2 pitcher for Sherbrooke last season in the SBLM, and he figures to be a strong #4 for Indianapolis immediately. He has 3 plus pitches and no obvious weakness in his repertoire, with a mostly balanced approach of control vs movement. Shaman figures to be a starter who does not dominate his opposition but frequently puts his team in a position to win, and winning is something that Indianapolis is accustomed to. It will be interesting to see just how much success the rookie pitcher has in S2
Jetsqb101

Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:40 am
Dale Cooper is ready to start a new season

"I'm tired of people just judging me for my defense. I know it is something that I am very good at, and something that carries most of my worth, but I work damn hard at being a good hitter as well and I think that people are going to see that work this season."

Dale Cooper has lofty goals for Charlotte and would like to see them be a much more competitive team this season.

"I think that we let our fans down with our showing last season. I'm excited to see the new faces that we added, and I'm hopeful that we added pieces that will help to turn us into a true contender in the league. We weren't far away from being one last year, but we need every single player on the team to give a full effort if we are going to accomplish it this season.

Dale Cooper is hopeful that he can bat higher in the order this season, that his team will give up fewer runs, and that the lineup will be more productive than it was during his rookie season. "We're a better team than what we showed, and I would like for us to prove it."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum