Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Doomsday
Doomsday

Wade Landry Makes His Decision Empty Wade Landry Makes His Decision

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:17 pm
I was blessed to get my shot in the SBLM last season with the Sherbrooke Mohawks, and it was a great year for both of us. I proved to myself that I have what it takes to make it in this league, I was selected as an All-Star, and although we came up just short, Sherbrooke had a tremendous season all around as we came two games shy of our ultimate goal. I was lucky enough for them to bring me back aboard in the Season One SBLM Draft, as we both agreed that there was unfinished business to attend to. As much as Sherbrooke has become home to me, the SBLM isn't designed to be a place for players to stick around and rack up stats. That's why, after a lot of discussion and debate, I have decided to move on from the SBLM at the conclusion of this season and have officially entered the Season Two SBL Draft. Sherbrooke will always be a home to me, and this season won't truly be complete unless the Mohawks take it all this year! Until the final out, my focus will be on doing my very best to ensure the Mohawks become the SBLM Champions!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum