Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SecondBaseBabe
SecondBaseBabe
Admin

Double Your Fun, SBL Doubles Week Is Here ;) Empty Double Your Fun, SBL Doubles Week Is Here ;)

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:33 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
It's Doubles Week Baby

Double Your Fun, SBL Doubles Week Is Here ;) Giphy
The Time Has Come,

Doubles week is upon us SBL and It is time to double your pleasure and double your fun … and no I ain’t talkin’ about no gum (extra points to you if you get my reference lol) .
Double Your Fun, SBL Doubles Week Is Here ;) Giphy
In SBL  doubles weeks are a true to their name, that means if you did 11 TPE worth of work you get 22 on a doubles week (If you are a 14 TPE a week person yea you double Job pay and get 28). If you are from the EFL you can claim this with your affiliate task, as they are our only official affiliate at this time. If this is last min notice for you and you are in VHL or SBA and affiliate (or EFL and you are feeling special…) You may claim this next week instead of this week.

If you are doing a task for us here in SBL the theme is … “The next step”. Like where you see your player next season or even next week in the draft. It is a wide net and you can tie it in however you like.

I am going to remind you all that Friday at noon EST is the last day to declare for the SBL Draft. SBL Draftees can claim their boost Starting this Sunday July 5th, 2020.
Thank you all for being the amazing people that you are and make sure to leave me a comment about what our next themed week or task should be, I love hearing from you all 😊

All the best,
SecondBaseBabe

prezzys likes this post

McWolf
McWolf

Double Your Fun, SBL Doubles Week Is Here ;) Empty Re: Double Your Fun, SBL Doubles Week Is Here ;)

Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:13 pm
SecondBaseBabe wrote:SBL Draftees can claim their boost Starting this Sunday July 5th, 2020.

Was the TPE value of the boost announced yet?
GustavMattias
GustavMattias

Double Your Fun, SBL Doubles Week Is Here ;) Empty Re: Double Your Fun, SBL Doubles Week Is Here ;)

Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:38 pm
McWolf wrote:
SecondBaseBabe wrote:SBL Draftees can claim their boost Starting this Sunday July 5th, 2020.

Was the TPE value of the boost announced yet?

I think it was 150? No Idea though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum