Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Dallas Griffith Player Application Empty Dallas Griffith Player Application

Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:45 pm
Player Name: Dallas Griffith
Height: 7'3
Weight: 190

1.) Your Backstory
I was born in Shinjuku then raised in the states. My dad was a former pitcher in NPB and the MLB, and with me looking up to him like I did, I decided to become a pitcher too. I had an alright childhood, I was raised properly without any trouble and I never really had any problems in school.

2.) Your past Baseball experiences
I've learning how to play baseball from my dad for many years now. I've played in a few junior leagues and I've played for my High School team. So I have a good amount of baseball experience.

3.) What type of player are you?
I honestly see myself as the kind of guy who's busy off by himself. It's not that I can't work with anyone on a team, it's just that I find better progress in working alone rather than with others. If you force me to work with someone, then I won't back down from it or anything, I'll just do my best to accommodate for this extra person know involved in my ventures.

4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM?
I wasn't really scouted, I just kinda found an ad for this league on a discussion forum and decided to join via team tryouts. I choose this league because it seemed faster to enter into and because the MLB draft had already pasted. In the off chance that this league crumbles due to money problems or something else, then I at least hope that some Majors scouts will be looking at my footage and considering me for their rosters.

5.) Interesting facts about your player.
I like to go fishing and also I own a lot of old video game consoles for entertainment and collection reasons.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum