Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Puff Pastry

Puff Pastry Player Brand Empty Puff Pastry Player Brand

Sat May 30, 2020 10:50 pm
The Muffins agency has once again branched out, this time to the upstart baseball league SBL. The agency known for such branches as the Dennis Feinstein agency and the Crittenden agency has taken another foray into the baseball world after starting in baseball in 2008 and further down the line giving the PBE a shot, and like both players that the Muf BeatsBy Crit Feinstein agency brought to the PBE, the newly-formed Puff Pastry agency is representing a starting pitcher.

And that starting pitcher would be Maximo Anielotti, an 18-year-old Italian that marks the agency's first European player since E'Twaun Delicious in the VHL. Anielotti spent the last three seasons pitching in leagues in Italy, with two of those years being semi-pro before a season in Italy's top league playing for De Angelis North East Knights. I'd go into some detail on those seasons, but well, I'm getting close to my word count and I can do that for future player brands.

Although nothing has been made official yet, word has come out that Anielotti has agreed in principle to join the Sherbrooke Mohawks. He figures to slot in well with the wave of recent Sherbrooke post-draft signees, as he joins the team not long after Jermaine Cole and Pedro Velasquez did so as well. With the Mohawks having a strong group of batters as well, including one represented by the fake Muffins agency, they should be able to make some noise in the first SBLM season.
Puff Pastry

Puff Pastry Player Brand Empty Re: Puff Pastry Player Brand

Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:22 pm
Things have been rough thus far for Sherbrooke Mohawks starting pitcher Maximo Anielotti. Through 15 starts, Anielotti has posted a 4-8 record with a 5.30 ERA in 93.1 innings. He has been able to give Sherbrooke some solid outings, notching seven quality starts and two complete games, but hasn’t been able to string together strong performances. Still, his ERA is 20th among the top 24 players in the SBLM in games started, certainly not the early performance he was looking for.

“Things haven’t gone my way so far,” Anielotti said after his most recent outing, where he allowed 5 runs in 4.1 innings and took the decision in a 9-3 loss to Las Vegas. “I know I can be better, and I know I need to work harder to get to where I can be. I’ve gotta keep grinding and I’ll get there for this team.”

Anielotti’s main asset is his endurance, but right now it’s not looking like he can consistently provide the quality innings to do along with the high pitch counts he can sustain. He’s a bit of a soft tosser and none of his pitches are standing out right now, so he definitely has a lot to work on as things currently stand.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum