Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zekethatbeast25
zekethatbeast25

Ezekiel Bridges to Chicago! Empty Ezekiel Bridges to Chicago!

Wed May 27, 2020 3:36 am
Ezekiel Bridges - Chicago Storm

As you all know, recently I have decided to join the Chicago Storm! As a 19-year-old pitcher, starting in the lower level is going to be an interesting experience for me, I have always been one of the top players at my position, and in my age group, as a 6'2 athletic pitcher, I look forward to starting my career here. And learning how to best further develop my career. I know I have the potential to be one of the most influential players out there, however, I have to start slow and simple, and I intend to do that with Chicago.

When recruited by multiple teams, the key selling point was about the team of pitchers they had, I was heavily interested in all of those teams, however, the thing that really mattered to me was the community I was going to be brought into. People like Shark, AW, and OMG, are the people I spend a lot of time with, and some of the people I have the deepest connections within sim leagues. They know my type of character, and my expectations for the league, I know they can help me become the best of the best here, and eventually prove my worth as a top-notch pitcher in this league. I look forward to playing with the Storm for however long I decide to play here, I intend to play 1-2 seasons, and hope to make a mark in the SBL,

Looking at the league so far, I have to say I'm quite impressed with what the league has done here, they got it set up quickly, and have proved that they are heavily invested, and interested in this league. I always put off creating towards not having time, and forum updating, but with the nice setup and extreme interest, people have started to show in the league, I have to say my interest peaked as well. So I ended up creating, I think I'm going to stick around here for the long run for sure, being apart of the beginning of a league is always a wonderful experience, and I look forward to seeing how this league develops, and grows over the next year or so.

Lastly, I want to thank all the people who helped me create and whatnot, you guys were extremely helpful in all you did, and I'm truly sorry for all the other teams besides Chicago that contacted me, I know most of you GMs needed another pitcher, however, I felt that I would have the best chance in Chicago, and with my sim family there, I think I would feel most at home there as well. I see the Storm having a bright future in this league, and with this core group of guys, I think we are ready to shock the world. I don't expect too much playing time, however I know that development is quite key in my first season, and this team is my best chance at showing the SBL GMs that I'm fully capable of becoming the greatest pitcher of all time, so ladies and gentlemen, bring on the storm!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum