Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snussu

Ryoma Fukushima Player Application Empty Ryoma Fukushima Player Application

Tue May 26, 2020 11:00 am
Player Name: Ryoma Fukushima
Weight: 180
Height: 6'3"
1.) Your Backstory
My background. I come from a Japanese family. My parents got married in Japan, but moved to the USA in hopes of a new life and the "American dream". My Parents didn't have a lot of money. Both are hard working people and I love them. At young age they told me to choose one sport to choose as we didn't have money to support multiple ones. Ultimately I chose Baseball as the lack of Japanese presentation in MLB (79)
2.) Your past Baseball experiences
I started playing baseball in Middle school. I quickly became one of the little league teams better catchers and quickly moved up to become regular. We racked in the Little League World Series and become the champions! In High School I was quickly recognized as the teams catcher, Defensively and Offensively. I was named the MVP of High School Baseball in my Senior year as well.(66)
3.) What type of player are you?
I think I am very good player. I'm great at framing, Blocking and throwing. All the neccecary things you need in defense. I also have a bit pop in my bat. I'm working to become more all around player in offense, but i will always have pop in the bat! (50)
4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM?
I was scouted by a General Manager of the Sherbrooke Mohawks. Sir Maurice "Mo" Hawk. Overall splendid fellow, Had tremendous fun talking with him over the telephone and after games. His words were full of wisdom and passion towards the game we all love. (44)
5.) Interesting facts about your player.
You see. My player here. He can. Snap his fingers and whistle the Bohemian Rhapsody while doing back flips on the pavement (22)
Total words:  261
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum